Fresh rain

C
Callaway
hey all.
so just curious if anyones been out to anywhere on the clack recently with the weather change and the fresh rain we just had kinda
i just got a new puppy last friday night so im gonna for go a lil fishing time but not all of it while i get her bigger and more well trained to me and my voice but im thinking of going to my spot kinda near the highrocks or goin up river a ways towards carver bridge or barton park.
if anyone has any news that would be helpful please share i want to get her used to fish and fishing as soon as i can
thanks all and tight lines
-callaway

T
tnffishman
There were fish rolling right above Barton yesterday, I saw one caught and about 8 jump in an hour

S
skunk
I'm wondering if they are between carver/barton and mouth of E.C.? Haven't seen many lower down.

C
Callaway
ive been wondering the same myself
turns out my mom has no problem babysitting my puppy haha so im goin this weekend just trying to figure out where
i got permission for some private land use but dont know what the river looks like there last time i saw it it was flooded during last years lil temper tantrum
but its just a lil ways from eagle creek im gonna google earth it n find out exactly where it is in corelation with e.c. maybe just go to e.c. and do a lil hike if i can.
just dont know which day yet but ill post up in case anyone heads out and wants to say hi.
-callaway

F
fishy_girl
Let me know where and when I might be able to catch up with you and we can get those fish to bite :)

C
Callaway
for sure ill send you a pm the night before i go that way i know when and where im gonna go

N
nativefish
definitely look at where you are going on google earth first, bring your waders as you may want to cross the river and get as close as you can to the mouth of eagle creek on the downriver side. should be good fishing.

C
Callaway
dont have any waders yet : (

O
OnTheDrop
You ever go? Im heading that way tomorrow and am really familiar with the upper clack and eagle creek if ya want a few pointers..