Fly fishing get together (details)

L
lilsalmon
Im in. I dont really know any of you guys but im excited to finally meet some of you, and if there is room on a boat i would be super stoked.

We don't bite too hard...we leave that for the feeshes....

O
OnTheFly
Hey... .ouch! OK I'll go but stop twisting my arm already!

B
bigsteel
NICE,looks like were gonna have quite a group out there..skill level doesn't matter we are just out there to have fun,,,,does anyone have a preference on where they would like to stay.

V
Van
Sounds like a good time. However, i shall be on the Deschutes at that time....

S
spmpdr
im putting in for the time off work today , if they approve it im in!!!! My birthday is june 2nd so this will be a great way to spend it!!! Are we able to bring the better half or should i let her know this is a solo deal? She doesn't fish but likes the outdoors.

O
OnTheFly
Our better halves are Always welcome.

E
eggs
Damn hope I don't miss this.... I gott be in DC from 5-11 and most likely gotta fly on the 4th and 12th..

E
eggs
Well my cert class got moved to Dec. so this is a go for me!

B
bigsteel
E
eggs
Eggmathafukenawesomesauce

Reactions: markasd and justin4455
J
justin4455
Reactions: eggs
GungasUncle
I'm in - need to use a couple vacation days - and this shouldn't use too many. Me likey Shady Cove CG. I'm most certainly in - might drag along youngfishtyler if he can get away for a long weekend.

B
bigsteel
I'm in - need to use a couple vacation days - and this shouldn't use too many. Me likey Shady Cove CG. I'm most certainly in - might drag along youngfishtyler if he can get away for a long weekend.

good to have you on board,,,should be good dry fly action

brandon4455

my bad bro, my brother wanted to post on the little luckaimute trip in the getogether section and he forgot to sign out, i posted that lmao anways you sir are awesome for using the word pwned so back on topic here.. ill most likjely bum a ride and pay for some gas.. so i guess it wont be bumming. the whole liscense thing is really pissing me off.. i need it bad :/

GungasUncle
I'll hafta tie up some more caddis and bivisibles. I guess this gives Tyler 2 months to learn some basic casting - or fish jig-flies under a float.

brandon4455
so i won't be the only one under the age of 18 there? sweeeeeet

Reactions: OnTheFly