First time

H
halibuthitman
Regarding the snickers bar; what did she do threaten to beat you with it?:lol:
Probably not 'cause she ate it instead. I don't know what it does in Texas but when I discovered fly fishing I found the 'Light'.

aaaah... see, now our schools of thought come to light,
you= flyfishing is like Religion
me= Flyfishing is like marriage

I believe I saw the light years before I ever picked up a flyrod, for me it was the first time I stepped over ankle deep into a river in may with no waders.. and stood there till my feet were numb.. been one hell of a ride ever since

O
OnTheFly

Nice to be back on the same page with ya Brad!

J
JeannaJigs

omg. lol. I need a steelhead flyrod. now. pronto. my 5/6 isn't gonna do it. All those flies....that's too much eye candy

I already have a handful that a patient of mine gave me, I have no clue what they actually are, but he catches steelhead with them and they are enormous flies lol.

S
steelhead1

thats cool,I was thinking the same thing!Thanks for the interesting link, o.t.f.!

A
autofisher
Gave it a shot at Eagle Creek today. I didn't get anything, but it was fun to give it a shot.

O
OnTheFly
Gave it a shot at Eagle Creek today. I didn't get anything, but it was fun to give it a shot.

On your next trip to E.C, save some time in your day and stop in at Barton Park and give it a shot on the Clackamas. It must be getting better because I have been noticing a significant increase of vehicles and boat trailers at Carver Park lately. :think: