First time

H
halibuthitman
OnTheFly said:
Regarding the snickers bar; what did she do threaten to beat you with it?:lol:
Probably not 'cause she ate it instead. I don't know what it does in Texas but when I discovered fly fishing I found the 'Light'.:D

aaaah... see, now our schools of thought come to light,
you= flyfishing is like Religion
me= Flyfishing is like marriage

I believe I saw the light years before I ever picked up a flyrod, for me it was the first time I stepped over ankle deep into a river in may with no waders.. and stood there till my feet were numb.. been one hell of a ride ever since;)

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
aaaah... see, now our schools of thought come to light,
you= flyfishing is like Religion
me= Flyfishing is like marriage

I believe I saw the light years before I ever picked up a flyrod, for me it was the first time I stepped over ankle deep into a river in may with no waders.. and stood there till my feet were numb.. been one hell of a ride ever since;)

Nice to be back on the same page with ya Brad!

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:

How 'bout put'n on ah Louisiana Hair Tick....dipped in beer! :lol:

If there's a local fly shop there in Eugene stop in and start stocking up on steelhead flys. Most patterns include, Red and Green Butt Skunk, Eggsucking Leaches, Fraight Train, Polar Shrimp, etc. Also, here's a sight full of eye candy. Enjoy:)Steelhead Flies

omg. lol. I need a steelhead flyrod. now. pronto. my 5/6 isn't gonna do it. All those flies....that's too much eye candy

I already have a handful that a patient of mine gave me, I have no clue what they actually are, but he catches steelhead with them and they are enormous flies lol.

S
steelhead1
JeannaJigs said:
omg. lol. I need a steelhead flyrod. now. pronto. my 5/6 isn't gonna do it. All those flies....that's too much eye candy

I already have a handful that a patient of mine gave me, I have no clue what they actually are, but he catches steelhead with them and they are enormous flies lol.

thats cool,I was thinking the same thing!Thanks for the interesting link, o.t.f.!

A
autofisher
Gave it a shot at Eagle Creek today. I didn't get anything, but it was fun to give it a shot.

O
OnTheFly
autofisher said:
Gave it a shot at Eagle Creek today. I didn't get anything, but it was fun to give it a shot.

On your next trip to E.C, save some time in your day and stop in at Barton Park and give it a shot on the Clackamas. It must be getting better because I have been noticing a significant increase of vehicles and boat trailers at Carver Park lately. :think: