Feb 1st bass caught ... and ... technology is great !!!

S
shotgun
Technogly is GREAT !!! ... I bought a swimming pool temp monitor for $30.00 of eBay .... It has a unit that sits in the water and transmits the temp to a base unit .... Picture is the base unit .... 45 degrees is the temp on my lake and it monitors it 24-7 from about 50 yards away .... The base unit is just outside my kitchen window ... PRETTY COOL .... Lake temp watched from the house ... I like that ....

Water temp got up to 46.5 this evening ... went down to the dock and made a few cast's ... Caught one at about 2 pounds and lost one ... First bass I have caught since 1/3/13 before the freeze .... Felt good ....

• DSC00350 (800x600).jpg
T
tomriker
wow, you're lakes so warm! last time i was out mine was in the mid 30's

R
ryan808
Its almost time :shock:

S
shotgun
I checked it Thursday last week ... it was 39 .... and again last Monday it was 41 .... then the sun came out ... Bring it on !!!

F
Finneus Polebender
shotgun said:
I checked it Thursday last week ... it was 39 .... and again last Monday it was 41 .... then the sun came out ... Bring it on !!!

Sweet set up. With you all the way on the warm, but past few years have been the same hope this year spring is early. My place has been cold yet too. They have been getting much more sun up north.

S
shotgun
Damn !!!!!!!!!

Damn !!!!!!!!!

DAMN !!! .... its going the wrong way ... It dropped back down to 43 degrees over the last couple days ....

R
rippin fish lips
Finneus Polebender said:
Sweet set up. With you all the way on the warm, but past few years have been the same hope this year spring is early. My place has been cold yet too. They have been getting much more sun up north.

they are predicting an early spring, and i bet we get it.

S
Scott M
Well Done! Can't beat Mother Nature, but you can tune to the frequency!! :D

F
Finneus Polebender
46.3 out back tonight , still no sign of a bite, still much warmer than I figured it would be. I had to actually go out there though, the wall deal rocks I would need a real long wire to pull it OFF here.

F
Finneus Polebender
48.7 this afternoon air temp was only 45.5 def on the way up :D

S
shotgun
45.9 water temp at my place today with 45.4 on the air temp .... on the way up here too !!!!

R
rl206
Water is still cold up here too, I did manage to get out for my first time this yr, but no bass... :(

S
shotgun
Water yesterday was 47.5 and jumped today with the nice weather to 49.8 this evening .... fished for about 1/2 hr ... caught 1 fish that was about 1 1/2 pounds on a black and blue jig .... Weather report says its going to get cooler again after Friday ... DARN !!!!