Fall Creek Reservoir

T
Throbbit _Shane
Fished with a fellow OFFer yesterday at Fall Creek Reservoir. Had a great time!

Reactions: LuckyToBeFishing and lilsalmon
M
mahmichael
Cool Video! :) Good job guys

C
cowboysfan
thanks for the video, wish I knew how to do that. looks like you all had a good time!

L
lilsalmon
Good job boys!!! Looks like a most excellent day. TT, your kids are quite adorable.

T
Throbbit _Shane
mahmichael said:
Cool Video! :) Good job guys

Thanks! I out fished TT but I was using his home made Ford Fender that he never caught a fish on before... and he was using a store bought one :D

cowboysfan said:
thanks for the video, wish I knew how to do that. looks like you all had a good time!
No Problem! It's not hard at all to make the videos. I just bought the camcorder for 80 bucks, its a lot of fun!
lilsalmon said:
Good job boys!!! Looks like a most excellent day. TT, your kids are quite adorable.
His dogs really did great in the boat for how long we fished. And it was the first time in the boat for the little guy Max.

T
the_intimidator03
I assume yall were up the fall creek arm? Looks like a great trip.

T
Throbbit _Shane
the_intimidator03 said:
I assume yall were up the fall creek arm? Looks like a great trip.

Yep it was good times. Caught a lot of fat trout.

It was my first time at this lake, so I honestly dont know where at on the lake we were but it was a ways away from the dam.

E
eugene1
Nice video! Looks like a blast.

B
bigsteel
excellent job shane and TT

O
OnTheFly
Throbbit _Shane said:
Yep it was good times. Caught a lot of fat trout.

It was my first time at this lake, so I honestly dont know where at on the lake we were but it was a ways away from the dam.
Shane, that's because TT had you blind folded right?:D Looks like it was an excellent day out.:cool:

T
TTFishon
Thanks guys/gal. I had a great time fishing with Shane even though he out fished me 3 or 4 to 1. lol BTW, nice video Shane. I'm looking forward to hittin the water sometime soon again with ya.

Reactions: LuckyToBeFishing
L
LuckyToBeFishing
Awesome vid. I particularly like the underwater portion. Way cool. Looks like it was a fun day. I love it over there at Fall Creek Res. Nice job guys.

T
TTFishon
Thanks Lucky!

Hey Shane, nice report on your blog too!