Fall Creek Res. 05-28-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
So i took my brothers brother in law up to the lake for some trolling this afternoon. we actually he took me. fished from 3ish until almost dark. we filled or limits and had several fish come off at the boat and some small ones we tossed back. not to mention all the bites. most fish were about 12" but i managed to get a fat 1 1/4 lber. he took 3 home and the rest are getting smoked tomorrow afternoon. was a nice day but forgot to grab the camera. and we even seen his father in law out on the lake.

R
rippin fish lips
nice nice! i got about 6 trout in my freezer right now, plan on throwin them in the smoker after leaburg tomorrow as well! i got a really good brine recipe ill throw at ya sometime :)

H
Hawk
Sounds like a Great Time Bro, fishin' with family.

Y'all done did reel good.

Have a Beautiful Weekend.

:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

L
Left Bank
Way to go man!!!! Man you make me jelous. you have some great bodies of water in your area that you can hit for an afternoon. I need to spend about a week down there!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Oh i forgot that i met a guy and his son at the ramp who had got into a few fish as well. turns out my dog is famous and he is a new mamber of the forum.

N
nwkiller
lo, nice job man, too bad no pictures....thats funny bout ur dog

G
gjonesjr
Nice looks like you guys had a good time,I really like it up there on the weekdays, you can count the boats on on 1 hand.I've been going up there a lot its a sweet spot.hows the fishing on the upper part dexter well hope to see you out there agian