EC Sunday - in and out

nice fish, i pulled about an 7or 8 lb buck out a few days ago.. fishing was pretty good.. lots of fish moving up.. what did ya catch it on? i was floating a bobber
 
fish

fish

x
 
Last edited:
Man thats a one big of a fish.Nice job!:):)
:):):)
 
Flymstr said:
16 Lbs Hen

Great Looking Fish:cool:

That's what dreams are made of!!!!Chrome Steel Hens:clap:
 
Egg wagon

Egg wagon

x
 
Last edited:
argghh. I wish I wasn't stuck in this classroom right now. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(
 
Probally not going to Eagle Creek this Weekend.
Next time I doo go I want to catch a summer. The color on them looks really cool.
 
x
 
Last edited:
Fly, who you talking to?

:)
 
Last edited:
fish

fish

x
 
Last edited:
Yeah, just checking. I know I am on my own now! I have learned just enough to be dangerous. Just going to put in my time now. :)
 
Last edited:
Flymstr said:
na topher:cool:

My step mother has surgery tomorrow but I'll be in touch real soon with ya's, and I appreciate it!:)
 

Similar threads

maxwyatt
Replies
9
Views
1K
plumbertom
plumbertom
plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
237
plumbertom
plumbertom
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
413
plumbertom
plumbertom
jamisonace
  • Featured
Replies
12
Views
8K
Bo Peep
Bo Peep
bass
Replies
0
Views
579
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom