Don`t ask....

M
metalfisher76
cause I`d lose body parts for tellin the world were I was:lol: But it was gorgeous weather, a big broodstock for me and a chrome nate for dad. My fish took on a purple pearl pattern and the ol` man rarely strays from my egg patterns and today was no different. Cream was the color for him. Hope the color choices help ya get into one in yer favorite spot!!:)
3242010004.jpg

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
Is this within 50miles of the coast?

E
eggs
I think I know the river and section.. just not THE location..

C
Cohosanders
Nice One Bro:clap: That is a good looking fish:cool: I am hitting some new water as well in hopes a broodstock:pray:

B
bigsteel
nice fish Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have the same reel and i love it

E
eggs
Someone got a big native at the place I was fishing tonight.... I could tell because they left the carcus in the water and just stole the fillets OFF the buck.. it was unclipped and wasn't there yesterday. :mad:

Glad ya got a good one and a keeper this late!

S
SantiamDrifter
eggs said:
Someone got a big native at the place I was fishing tonight.... I could tell because they left the carcus in the water and just stole the fillets OFF the buck.. it was unclipped and wasn't there yesterday. :mad:

Thats sad. It really urks me hearing this. Those types of people shouldnt be allowed on the water. I'll take much pleasure in busting people such as them when I become a cop. I have no mercy for people who partake in those acts.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish. Guess you are your pops had a good day on the water today.

M
metalfisher76
Thanx fellas! Ask away TB:lol: can't do it.
Man that sucks eggs. I saw (cohosansers, I believe did too) 1 of those at the crick this year. Not good. Good to know we`ll have another cop that wants them boys, and bad it sounds:clap:
Those reels ABSOLUTELY rock!!

M
Mad dog
I wouldn't tell either!!!

Nice fish! I love it when those bucks color up like that!

Last edited:
M
mgdguy
That is some beautiful coloring :shock:

Nice fish!! :clap:

S
Salmonhungry
eggs said:

You should notify ODFW. Even if they can't get out and check out the area, they can track the behavior and see if there is a patteren. That really sucks.

M
mgdguy
eggs said:

Wasn't 'the hole' on the upper Sandy was it? :(

S
schroegp
eggs said:

I've seen that kind of "fillet and release" approach in alaska, but never here. hope karma kicks in.

E
eggs
mgdguy said:
Wasn't 'the hole' on the upper Sandy was it? :(
yep up by the rapids

M
mgdguy
Top Bottom