Deschutes chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
bigsteel
thanks everyone,,it was a blast,i can't wait to get back over there,,yes we caught some trout but it was a little slow for my likeing.

L
lilsalmon
hehe...soon the Metolius....

M
metalfisher76
WOW!!! That is just awesome guys!!!! Me and a buddy were just there, skunked. I only got to fish 2 hrs after work(in Dufur). He was there 5 days camped. He got trout, but was swingin for steel the hole time. GOOD SHOW BRO!! You too lilsalmon!!! You`ve got it down girl. Yer first salmon is only days away friend! Very cool you 2!

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go man nice fish!

S
serpent spirit
nice fish- great color !

E
eggs
yea that was a fun trip!

you guys had more steel luck then me(0), but sunday was crazy... sunny then hurricane weather then sunny all in about 15 minutes over and over.. trout were confused as hell and taking off the surface every 3 casts... they were taking my size 4-8 steelhead flies on the swing too... but no steel...

totaled at about 15 trout biggest about 14"

we never did end up talking to the lady in the office to check in or out of our room we stayed in..

B
bigsteel
eggs said:
yea that was a fun trip!

you guys had more steel luck then me(0), but sunday was crazy... sunny then hurricane weather then sunny all in about 15 minutes over and over.. trout were confused as hell and taking off the surface every 3 casts... they were taking my size 4-8 steelhead flies on the swing too... but no steel...

totaled at about 15 trout biggest about 14"

we never did end up talking to the lady in the office to check in or out of our room we stayed in..
that was a great trip,,i can't belive the motel walk in walk out no one there
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
lilsalmon
haha...the phone velcroed to the office door with the cord running under it was the best......

you slayed em eggs!!!!! good job