Death to the skunk at the OFF hole (PICS)

B
bigdog
So have to say it was a good day at the OFF hole, no one seemed to be hooking in to the fish besides for one person and he was hot today that's for sure. Drifter was the man of the day at the OFF hole.

Banked his first one a little early and it didn't stop there, not to sure how many he got in too today but he was nice enough to pass his rod to people that have been having them hated skunk days. He first popped the cherry of two of his friends, and then popped my budies cherry as well (little dawg). Was great to see him get to feel the fight for his first time, nice size clipped steelie to but the hook got the gill plate so that one had to go back in. Felt a little bad he had to let it back but at least he got to have some fun with one.

After them three I wasn't getting in to any fish today so he handed one off to me, was a fun little fish and also my first time using a bait caster set up (yeah now I have to have one I like it). The one he handed to me ended up being a nat so had to send it back out. The last one that I know of him getting in to he handed off to Fishtoper, looked to be the largest one of the day. Gave him a few head shakes and a flip in the air and got off.

All in all a good day at the OFF hole in the group we had there witch none of us made plans with eachother to meet there, we had myself (BigDog), Fishtodher, Drifter, Little Dawg, Adombomb (I think thats how that was) Kirkster and Starion87le. I think I got everyone in there.

sat8-22001.jpg

sat8-22002.jpg

sat8-22003.jpg

sat8-22004.jpg

sat8-22005.jpg

sat8-22006.jpg

sat8-22007.jpg

B
bluefoxfan
Nice fish! What a sportsman (Drifter) to share your fish with the group.

H
Hawk
Great Job Brothers.

:D:D:D

:cool::cool::cool:

:clap::clap::clap:

B
bigdog
bluefoxfan said:
Nice fish! What a sportsman (Drifter) to share your fish with the group.

Yes he is one of us true sportsman out there, in it for the fun of the fight and the thrill of watching others have that fun as well. Good guy to be on the water with and if you are lucky enough to be on the water with him by the way his day was today have him spit on your gear because he was seeming to have the sent the fishies wanted today that's for sure.

M
Mike123
Nice fish! Talk about a productive hole!

What was the bait of choice? Can't tell what that red blob is? Spinner?

B
Bohemian
bigdog said:
So have to say it was a good day at the OFF hole, no one seemed to be hooking in to the fish besides for one person and he was hot today that's for sure. Drifter was the man of the day at the OFF hole.

So that's what this hole is called now...:lol:

Looks like a great day spent with great people :clap:

D
drifter
bigdog said:
Yes he is one of us true sportsman out there, in it for the fun of the fight and the thrill of watching others have that fun as well. Good guy to be on the water with and if you are lucky enough to be on the water with him by the way his day was today have him spit on your gear because he was seeming to have the sent the fishies wanted today that's for sure.

damn today was a good day!!!! wish ya could of stayed alittle longer.. got 2 more in and had to go home.. but as long as yall had fun im cool with it.. welp hope everyone had fun sorry for the snag and natives but i hope i can get you guys next time..

D
drifter
Mike123 said:
Nice fish! Talk about a productive hole!

What was the bait of choice? Can't tell what that red blob is? Spinner?

orange or black corkie and red yarn is all i used today..

F
FishKiller23
Good job man.. Great pics. That was very cool of you to help others get into fish as well!

D
drifter
FishKiller23 said:
Good job man.. Great pics. That was very cool of you to help others get into fish as well!

thanks man.. always tryin to helpin out a fellow fisherman..

F
FishKiller23
drifter said:
thanks man.. always tryin to helpin out a fellow fisherman..

for sure.. I am thinking of hitting it at daylight tomorrow for a few hours. Not sure if thats a good idea cause you caught all the fish man lol.

D
drifter
FishKiller23 said:
for sure.. I am thinking of hitting it at daylight tomorrow for a few hours. Not sure if thats a good idea cause you caught all the fish man lol.

no just today.. hahaa!! it should be good 2morrow..

D
drifter
l_08750b5b615b4ba893485703cf359a3e.png

last one of the day.. 11lb buck :dance:

T
Troutier Bassier
Is that on the Sandy or the Clack?

D
drifter
T
Troutier Bassier
Oh :/ Its Always Best the Furthest Away from me.

K
k12580h
Nice looking fish Looks like good times wish I wouldnt have been busy working today or eles I would have been there maybe next time.

J
JeeperGal
I want one of those beauties, please! :eek:

B
bigdog
FishKiller23 said:
I'll be there at daylight with another budy of mine hope to see ya there

F
FishKiller23
bigdog said:
I'll be there at daylight with another budy of mine hope to see ya there

Last edited: