Dear Mr. Steelhead, I hate you so much.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
fourgotten said:
... but at least it would be bringing the idea up....

If the people there can't be bothered to take care of their fishing grounds, then they don't deserve the use of them.

100% agree with that. I fish a lot out in the woods and I get sick of arriving at out of the way holes to find out that Woodstock III apparently took place the day before and I wasn't informed...

There is not one thing in the wilderness more descriptive than the whiteness of toilet paper. And right on the trail nonetheless. If you found your way to the trail I'm sure you could find your way back!!!!!!

As I was standing there jigging, a cormorant flew by, jingling because of the lure wrapped around its leg. The line and such really IS a hazard to the wildlife out there... not that I'm terribly fond of cormorants, but I don't wish them any ill will...
And that is the reason I pull line out of trees. I have seen to many hung birds not to...

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
100% agree with that. I fish a lot out in the woods and I get sick of arriving at out of the way holes to find out that Woodstock III apparently took place the day before and I wasn't informed...

There is not one thing in the wilderness more descriptive than the whiteness of toilet paper. And right on the trail nonetheless. If you found your way to the trail I'm sure you could find your way back!!!!!!

And that is the reason I pull line out of trees. I have seen to many hung birds not to...
Toilet paper and dirty diapers on the banks are going to drive me to insanity one day.

H
Hawk
That's why BigFoot don't like humans. Some humans make the forest & waterways into a cesspool...................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Y
yellowjacket
GraphiteZen said:

I Don't get the lack of self respect. You just can't have any self respect & leave garbage & debris all over the place. I went to JCP 1 time and was disgusted at the trash in the water trees banks lot etc. I live 10 min away and will not bother to go back. What needs to be done there is to place a dumpster & get rid of the cans. It looked like some well intentioned group put out the 55 gal cans but didn't make any provision for them to get dumped. Then of course the idiots will throw trash on the ground next to them when they are overflowing. No covers so scavenging birds etc spread the trash to the wind. 20 freakin cans & restrooms at the Whittaker Creek campground, you don't even have to bring it home. But what they hey just leave it behind because they are magicians. When they come back hocus pocus their trash has vanished! Thank you to all you real outdoors people who can't stand to let the crap pile up & take time away from your own personal enjoyment to pick up after these losers :clap: Man when we partied out doors when we were young we brought our trash back out with us. And put it IN the can. Or we would toss it in someones front yard to get the empties out of the car, not very neighborly but we did it so it got picked up - not leave it strewn all over the countryside. On the beaches in Fl. it was the same thing, there were cans all over, park dept emptied daily but losers would get up & walk off leaving their trash behind. This one always amazed me, you bring a chair you take it home. But if the chair gets damaged they wouldn't bring it to the nearest can, only they didn't just leave it, they always folded it first then walked away & left it??????? Number 1 cause of injury to water fowl & wading birds was recklessly discarded fishing line. I'm sorry to say but of all the places I've lived or visited the Willamette Valley has the most crap strewn around its recreation areas. We need to change the signs from "Keep Oregon Green" to "Keep Oregon Clean"