Count down.....

J
JeannaJigs
Jimmy!! Rose and I will be camping over there the 21st-23rd tried to get others to go but no dice. If you're over there when we are we will look for ya

G
Gutz
I've got my pontoons all blowed up for Lawrence Lake. It's been a while since I've fished a lake, or caught a fish for that matter (read 'steelhead fishing'). I've got new flies tied up and sink tips looped on. Can't wait!!!!

J
jimmy
JeannaJigs said:
Jimmy!! Rose and I will be camping over there the 21st-23rd tried to get others to go but no dice. If you're over there when we are we will look for ya

I'll be there.....

report from the D: freezing temps, high winds, sun, rain, big trout, and annoying white fish. The usual.

saturday morning, eyes icing up:
icedeyes_zpsddd41eea.jpg

one of three that crossed the 20" mark:
42614red_zpsce77e32e.jpg

big bugs will be out soon, can't wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeannaJigs
J
JeannaJigs
Oh man, let it warm up before we get there LOL. So looking forward to this trip. Hoping for a fiasco free find of an open campsite at trout creek. Haha...After last time I have low expectations. So not paying $25 a night to camp at Pelton again, we will sleep in cars on the shoulder of the highway before that happens LOL. Hoping the weather warms, the water warms, and the big bugs make an awesome appearance in time for us to put the hurt on some piggles.

L
lilsalmon
I am leaving at 5 am on Wed so I should be able to get a campsite....fingers crossed. Let me know of any change in plans as far as where we are camping, as of now it will be Trout Creek, right?

L
lilsalmon
jimmy said:
I'll be there.....

report from the D: freezing temps, high winds, sun, rain, big trout, and annoying white fish. The usual.

saturday morning, eyes icing up:
icedeyes_zpsddd41eea.jpg

one of three that crossed the 20" mark:
42614red_zpsce77e32e.jpg

big bugs will be out soon, can't wait.

Sweet!

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
I am leaving at 5 am on Wed so I should be able to get a campsite....fingers crossed. Let me know of any change in plans as far as where we are camping, as of now it will be Trout Creek, right?

Yes. I will be hitting the road whenever I get off work, I'm hoping to get off closer to 7 am instead of 8:30 am but will see.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Good luck you two!