Cougar Reservoir Fishing

N
Nick_L
Most definitely Chuck. And I think he may have been trying to hint at the camera for the hippies lol. I too have seen some out of whack things up there. I hope all goes well and we aren't skunked, but if so I will just enjoy the weather and beauty of my state. I'm excited to just get away from home for a weekend. I would think there wouldn't be many ski'ers up there due to the cold water. I could be wrong though.

G
GrillMaster
I spent a day with troutski at Cougar last Spring, this guy knows that lake like the back of his hand.....I still am amazed at how much he knew about the coming and goings of the local fish. He actually called a shot and I hit a very nice Cutthroat, he says "behind that rock next to the over hanging tree". I cast one of his doctored gold spoons and WHAM the largest Trout I had ever caught. Believe him....trust his guidesmanship....he is the Master of Cougar. You are a lucky man to get one of his maps....worth its weight in RAINBOWS

GM

Troutski
Troutski
Come on now...

Come on now...

Oh gosh....:redface: now you have gone and done it.

Chuck

T
the_intimidator03
GrillMaster said:
he is the Master of Cougar.

I am sorry that just hit me funny damn mind in the gutter first thing in the morning. I figure today's going to be a bad day cause I just woke up and the last thing I was doing in my sleep was getting ready to catch craw dads LOL

B
Bentrod
Griz said:
Bentrod was the camera for the waterfalls or the naked hippies ? I have seen a lot of crazy things around Cougar.

Yes!! :)

T
troutjunkie88
Scoped out cougar this weekend with fishing on my mind. been there before but only at night to go bathe with the naked hippies. can anyone guide me towards walker creek and slide creek? trying to get into some nice trout with my fly rod and maybe some panther martins

T
travis_lightner
can i get a map chuck

M
muggers29536
Hello Chuck!
Remember me- we went to different high schools together! I am also truly interested in getting a map of Cougar. I haven't fished Cougar for at least 9-10 years and I am really looking forward to going up there again with grandkids a couple of weeks from now. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Troutski
Troutski
Interesting

Interesting

muggers29536 said:
Hello Chuck!
Remember me- we went to different high schools together! I am also truly interested in getting a map of Cougar. I haven't fished Cougar for at least 9-10 years and I am really looking forward to going up there again with grandkids a couple of weeks from now. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Nice quote....you have me at a very real disadvantage. Shoot me a pm with more personal information and I will deliver the map over a cold one.

Chuck