Coos coho

G
gloomis85
They are starting to get thick!!! Had an excellent morning went 5 for 5 with 4 being fatty hens not bad for 3 hours of fishing. Felt really good to catch a few for once after so many 1 and no fish days, paying dues finally paid off! After many hours/days of fishing my buddy got his first salmon ever lol he banked 2 (the pic is his 2nd) and lost the one we had double hook ups on. We left the net at the house ofcourse and that proved to be work with out beating the fish up on the rocks to be released. can't wait to do it again and again...with the net for sure. Look out beautiful greenies!!!

• 2011-10-06_10-04-25_803.jpg
  • 2011-10-06_10-16-54_871.jpg
Last edited:
W
waco
Nice fish guys!!! Finally the fall rain is making it's presence!!!

C
cams-76
is this off the bastendorf jetty? using spinners?

R
RunWithSasquatch
Hell yeah, nice fish dude.

N
nwkiller
nice fish!!

G
gloomis85
Another hen for the tag!

Another hen for the tag!

Thanks guys! Today was not as hot, my fishing partner was 3 hours late to pick me up to go slay the bay. We decided to give it a shot anyway. We had missed the hot bite of the morning but I managed to get the biggest of the day. The fish put of the best fight I've had from a coho went on numerous tears around the bay before making her way to the net. I was stoked to limit out, my buddy lost a couple and landed none karma for making me wait around all morning. HUNGRY HUNGRY COHO

S
Slick
silvercowoct72011.png