Compilation

O
OnTheDrop
Well, I just got a new computer not too long ago and yesterday decided to get a video editing software to further my video making. I ended up getting PowerDirector11 after looking at some solid reviews. I've only used the product for about 2 hours now and still have not much of an idea of what I'm doing but atleast able to start creating something. Going to be a bit before I get the hang of the software but looking forward to learning. Here's a compilation of some footage that was still on my camera from about the past year or so.. Like I said, I'm still a newb at editing videos so bare with me if it doesn't work properly or what not...A few trout vids to start it off including many trout in Central Oregon last spring and a 10 + lb Brown that went through the bottom of a defective net :lol: Then onto a few Steelhead & Salmon from the pacific northwest. I'm in the process of transferring a bunch of videos and pictures from my other computer and am already working on a new more complicated edit. I look forward to showing you guys some some more vids that I had to pass on this one.

All fish in videos or pictures were realeased unharmed except for a few hatch's...

Hope you enjoy this little tid bit.... Tight Lines all :cool

S
steelhead_slayer
sweet video tanner!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
sweeeeeeeeet

R
rippin fish lips
Bull trout on the fly! Nice video Tanner! Lookin forward to more!! I will have some vids by the end of summer.

Tanner.

B
billfisher
Very nice, some serious braggin rights there! Keep em comin!

O
OnTheDrop
Thanks everyone! Glad a few people enjoyed it.

Stay tuned for more soon...

Also, I got the OKAY from the Dr. to start hitting the water this week.... We shall see what tomorrow yields.

T
troutmasta
wud up tanner. Hows the back?? Lets go fishing. Ill drive.

O
OnTheDrop
troutmasta said:
wud up tanner. Hows the back?? Lets go fishing. Ill drive.

Heading coastal tomorrow...I got the goodies. Lemme know

A
azbohunter
I have used Power Director myself, good program. Enjoyed your video and the music you used. Good job.
I used it to create some DVD off old Hi8 Digital stuff.......time consuming for sure but fun.
Looking forward to seeing more fish video Tanner

S
Scott M
Very nice vid. What are you shooting the footage with?