Catch and Release? or Take home and eat your trophy?

Catch and Release? or Take home and eat your trophy?

• Total voters
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Re-opened.

T
tomriker
so what's wrong with nascar?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
O
OnTheFly
tomriker said:
so what's wrong with nascar?

Fellow OFFer's: Jeez.......sometimes I wish people would use more brains then brawn.:rolleyes:
Use more wit and composure in your responses. Make it fun and leave the mud slinging to the politicians.

Anyhoot tom, Nothings wrong with nascar. But the clothing and colors the Pro Bass fishermen wear have a striking resemblance to the drivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: n8r1
T
tomriker
Hey if someone was Paying me to wear clothes with their logos on it, I'd do it it a heartbeat

M
Mad dog
Throbbit _Shane said:
You better check your regulations before you start killen bass. Is there a place where you can keep more then 5 bass a day?

Shane, No daily limit in the S.E. zone, a lot of the reservoirs over there tend to over populate and you wind up with a pond full of stunted 5-10" bass that no one wants to keep! Also 10 per day on the Umpqua, personally....I don't even understand why there is a daily bag limit on the umpqua? The main is thick with puny smallmouth and the south is even worse! I have stood on one rock and caught 10 bass in 10 casts on the Umpqua.....not very challenging! Just too many of them in there!

M
Mad dog
tomriker said:
Hey if someone was Paying me to wear clothes with their logos on it, I'd do it it a heartbeat

Pretty tough to be the pimp daddy when it comes down to it!

F
Finneus Polebender
I tend to judge folks by their character which might include their take on killing things just to kill them but most certainly would not include their attire ! Oh and to anyone who would like their character personally judged they can find me right here in front of the bass pond in coburg I would be happy to oblige.:lol::lol::lol: