Catch and Release? or Take home and eat your trophy?

Catch and Release? or Take home and eat your trophy?

• Total voters
M
Markcanby
OnTheFly said:
No thanks. I can't bet against a guy who grew up in bass country and has already single handily put a dent in their population.

No dent. They belong down there an I never killed them.

S
Slick
Throbbit _Shane said:
You better check your regulations before you start killen bass. Is there a place where you can keep more then 5 bass a day?
Unfortunately the State of Washington allows 10 per day. If you are an Oregon resident and buy a Washington licence like me you can kill 10 per day if you fish the Columbia as can all Washington residents.

B
Bad Tuna
Few things are as good as a bass fish fry. Very good eating.

C
capblack
Kevinb5688 said:
( and colby dont be worried about a trout fisherman clubing bass, all he can do is catch stocked trout on powerbait, i dont think he is skilled enough to catch a bass;)
:rolleyes:

M
Markcanby
ofc 001.jpg1 down 499 to go

T
Throbbit _Shane
a lot of meat on that sucker!

T
tomriker
Baby killer

brandon4455
brandon4455
OH YEAH! EAT THAT PERSON WHO GAVE ME BAD REP! LOL psssst... thanks ted

K
Kevinb5688
OnTheFly said:
No thanks. I can't bet against a guy who grew up in bass country and has already single handedly put a dent in their population.

Why dont you eat them then, they taste like sea bass. U guys arent smart, crane prarie has tons of bass and the trout fishing this year is better than ever! And for smolts seaguls, otters, sealions, and every other fish in the ocean when they get there eat them too. Why dont you kill them?

M
Markcanby
You are right an they have been eating them for 1000s of years. Bass are new an have you ever heard of the straw that broke the camels back?

T
Throbbit _Shane
Are you the camel?

Reactions: OnTheFly
C
colbypearson
nope just an instigator lookin for a rise.

M
Markcanby
spelling

spelling

Dont worry Colby if all the bass get killed you could always take up NASCAR. You wont even have to buy new cloths.

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
Markcanby said:
Dont worry Colby if all the bass are get killed you could always take up NASCAR. You wont even have to buy new cloths.

Your a real douche bag.

C
colbypearson
markcanby said:
dont worry colby if all the bass are get killed you could always take up nascar. You wont even have to buy new cloths.

your so cool! maybe if you spent more time fishing instead of being a instigating little (it was the B word) you wouldnt have to resort to such ignorant comments......

just stickin up for what i love, compare me to whatever you want its the way i am and i wont change for anything :)

Last edited:
D
Darthbeans
man.......there is a guy name Bob Grove i think you would get along with instantly....seems you both share the same brain for starters....Can't believe that you are outclassed by a minor who has his game down better than anybody in almost any other discipline or sport that i can think of...even child prodigy's (which i consider Colby to be).Maybe it's just severe jealousy??? which honestly is even sadder....hope you don't have kids sir sad lesson for them to learn..oh well Mine are all aware of the strength,respect and dedication Colby has for what he does BEST and BETTER than just about if not all of us on here...Hats off kid but you know how we feel. (at least those that matter) now please back to actual fishing discussion? I think the bell for recess just rang.

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
C
capblack
someone needs to moderate the mods :lol::lol::lol::lol:

O
OnTheFly
Markcanby said:
Dont worry Colby if all the bass get killed you could always take up NASCAR. You wont even have to buy new cloths.
I know this thread is a little heated and I'm sorry but this post made me lmfao!

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
C
colbypearson
it would have been funny if he didn't call me out of a crowd and judge me for the clothes i wear, without ever meeting me let alone ever talked to me .......