Can you tell me where this picture taken?

S
spark
I got this picture from ODFW website. wonder where it is at? want to go fishing with my 12 yrs boy though. it looks has a nice view and safer dock!!

odfw.jpg

S
Spydeyrch
I am not sure but it might be down at that new pond/lake in Tigard ... :think: ... maybe?

-Spydey

troutdude
troutdude
I may be mistaken; but it looks like the Pacific Ocean to me.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
looks like a dam in the background...

J
JeannaJigs
Raincatcher said:
looks like a dam in the background...

definitely appears to be a dam or falls of some sort.

O
offdahook
i think jennajugs got it right:clap:

J
JeannaJigs
offdahook said:

SERIOUSLY!!!! I get that the I and the U are next to each other on the keyboard but this is not the first time you've used that, so you can't play the "i'm an idiot that can't type" card. Although your spelling leaves something to be desired 95% of the time, I could care less, but this shirt is pathetic. Cheese and rice!!

Reactions: bigsteel
O
offdahook
''I think so!! Don't want to look at his bizarre attempt at concealing his mug, we just care about fish.'' well heres some fish springas dat is.btw i love cheeze and rice on my burritos haha KZPFz.png

Last edited:
jamisonace
jamisonace
I never had a problem with you ODH until now. But it's disrespectful a holes like you that ruin forums like this. I suggest getting rid of this jerk.

offdahook said:

Reactions: steelhead_slayer and JeannaJigs
J
JeannaJigs
Not even worth my time, go back to Ifish.

W
waco
offdahook said:

WTF is wrong with people!!

J
JeannaJigs
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Say good-bye...foolish little man.

H
halibuthitman
I chuckled... just a little.. very..very little.. we all respect and care about you jigs-

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Ok, I just installed a "Zap the rude, crude, classless jackasses" button...I'm sure he felt the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

Reactions: cowboysfan and BobbiDollPDX
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
G
GDBrown
Raincatcher said:
......I'm sure he felt the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

Thanks, he needed that! :D

GD

A
alm21
That guy has been banned on other WA forums. He doesn't ever have anything meaningful to contribute but rather prefers to stir the pot and hide behind obscure photos.

J
JeannaJigs
Not sad to see him gone. Brad, I woulda chuckled too if it was the first time and accidental (which has happened on several occasions with other people, and it's been a humorous interaction). Get's old though when people do it intentionally, that said, you're chuckle is still acceptable lol. Sigh. Jigs is going fishing tomorrow. All is right in the world again.

troutdude
troutdude
Raincatcher said:
Ok, I just installed a "Zap the rude, crude, classless jackasses" button...I'm sure he felt the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

I hope that the toolhead felt some riveting pain, while being buzzed!