Brutal noodle

F
Fish-N-Chips
Here is me and Mario battling it out on the river.Mario is breaking in his new 10' 6" noodle rod using the classic nightmare jig.This was yet another epic battle. Thinking the fish was a snag at first Mario just kept horsing on it at first and says whatever it is it's coming towards me and that's when I grabbed the camera. No underwater footage or airs as the water was high and fast. The fish was acting like a chinook:lol: Then it screamed upstream and tore back downstream. Splashed me in the face on the first net attempt and soaked me:D (wish I had that on film). Anyways...Enjoy:)

Y
Yogidabear
very nice fish.

B
billfisher
Good job guys!

S
steelie_killa
hey that rod your using is that a wright mcgill s curve 4-8lb rating rod?? if it is how does it feel fighting that fish? thinking bout picking one up and matching it to a shimano saros for bobber fishing, that way i can free up my XMG50 n Ci4 for hardware throwing...

F
Fish-N-Chips
steelie_killa said:
hey that rod your using is that a wright mcgill s curve 4-8lb rating rod?? if it is how does it feel fighting that fish? thinking bout picking one up and matching it to a shimano saros for bobber fishing, that way i can free up my XMG50 n Ci4 for hardware throwing...

That rod has great action. My budyy thought he was snagged and was just horsing it in, but it turned out to be that fish:lol: But yeah it is definitely a great rod.