Bluegill close to Eugene

F
Fast Eddie
I am looking for a good place to go fishing for bluegill close to Eugene. I have been going out to Triangle lake but I would like something a little closer. Thanks for any advice.

troutdude
troutdude
Fern Ridge proper, the pond below that dam, the Long Tom, the Radio Tower Pond at Alton Baker Park, Delta Ponds, many other places. Just look at Mapquest, and pick a spot.

Y
Yogidabear
Seavey loop road next to epud right behind the old bring recycle station go under the rail road tracks small turn out on the left there are 6 or 8 ponds there owned by the county that are full of bluegill, crappie and bass I use to fish that place daily when I was a kid. must have caught 10 million fish out of there. parents told us kids not to bring anymore home. so we released them . we always thought that the fish we caught would tell there friends and not bite any more >:)

T
TTFishon
Yogidabear said:
Seavey loop road next to epud right behind the old bring recycle station go under the rail road tracks small turn out on the left there are 6 or 8 ponds there owned by the county that are full of bluegill, crappie and bass I use to fish that place daily when I was a kid. must have caught 10 million fish out of there. parents told us kids not to bring anymore home. so we released them . we always thought that the fish we caught would tell there friends and not bite any more >:)

The county fenced these ponds off and posted no trespassing signs everywhere.

J
JimBob
Creswell Ponds? I have not been to them since they built that shopping center though.

S
sepharad
Another thread says Delta was transformed and is no longer optimal. Where is the best spot for a noob?

T
Throbbit _Shane
Triangle Lake has a ton of bluegils and isn't to far from Eugene.