Big weekend

F
Finneus Polebender
With the warm weather and tonights results I would say the bassin should be on for the big girls this weekend! they are staking their claims for sure the first one was prob 4 somethin ..... bkyd 5-4-12 003.jpgbkyd 5-4-12 002.jpg second one was closer to 5 ...bkyd 5-4-12 005.jpgbkyd 5-4-12 006.jpg ... stay tuned good times ahead.

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish fp!!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Hawg callin' once again I see FP!

T
tomriker
i can't wait to get out this weekend!

F
Finneus Polebender
troutdude said:
Hawg callin' once again I see FP!

Good thing I never get tired of it , and very lucky considering I just have to walk out back to enjoy it...:D:D Gonna do a kids day test run with the scouts "my grandson Dominic & his group" here soon. If all goes smooth am thinkin about doin a kids day here soon for some OFF members , then look at having the invitational later in the summer for some topwater shenanigans!

R
rl206
I think you guys are ahead of us here in WA, the smallies are staging/bedding, but largies are still refraining from bedding, after this weekend it may change!
This is good to hear as I'm headed to OR to fish the middle of the month :clap:

S
sherman
Wife the two dogs & I are headed to go camp & fish Galesville in a couple of hours for the weekend. FP this will be the pups first time in the water. I hope she takes to it like Sherman did. Becky & I are so happy with how that pup is turning out. Your girl throws some good pups.

Everyone have a good weekend it's going to be great fishing weather.

F
Finneus Polebender
rl206 said:
I think you guys are ahead of us here in WA, the smallies are staging/bedding, but largies are still refraining from bedding, after this weekend it may change!
This is good to hear as I'm headed to OR to fish the middle of the month :clap:

BTW chunky smallie you posted the other day !

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
i can't wait to get out this weekend!

Man that jig I got from justin could not even get me a stick at your place , its been a killer here. I might just be starting to figure the whole jig thing out , gotta admit once you get the feel for it such a great way to work cover. Just had to figure out I was missing half my bites because they were picking it up, moving it towards me, and dropping it lol. Amazing the lessons learned when visibility is available. Been using a strike king rodent for a trailer " it happened to match the jig color" After the last couple outings the jig is definitely back on top for numbers and size.

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good luck Finneus Polebender!! Rock their socks OFF!! :D

T
tomriker
i got an awesome lookin' prototype jig that i think is going to catch me a lot of fish... will report back later this weekend :dance:

J
JeannaJigs
I will admit, though I've only bass'd it once, your threads make me want to try it again.

F
Finneus Polebender
JeannaJigs said:
I will admit, though I've only bass'd it once, your threads make me want to try it again.

You need to get that pup out for a visit as well, do it soon and we will run you out back for a shot at em! Gonna head out there here in a few and watch the super moon whilest I stick me sum hogs! Anxious to hear how the prototype works out TR.

J
JeannaJigs
Finneus Polebender said:
You need to get that pup out for a visit as well, do it soon and we will run you out back for a shot at em! Gonna head out there here in a few and watch the super moon whilest I stick me sum hogs! Anxious to hear how the prototype works out TR.

Sounds good! Whenever works for you, I'm off work every afternoon. My pup doesn't look like a pup anymore :( , but she's goofy as ever. She would probably go nuts seeing her parents again would be fun to see them interact, she's so awkard and non-graceful lol.

H
Hendo30
Nice lookin fish FP..... good luck to all you ladies and gents that will be out living the dream on the water tomorrow

T
tomriker
I'm supprised no one posted any fish from Saturday!!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
I'm supprised no one posted any fish from Saturday!!

Would have thrown up 2 went 2for 3 last night but the camera died , besides someone else needs to post a few. Missed my dawn run this mornin just didn't want to get up, will be back after em this afternoon evening.

R
rl206
Finneus Polebender said:
BTW chunky smallie you posted the other day !

Thanks! It hit like a freight train, excited I get to make 2 trips to fish in OR this yr!

F
Finneus Polebender
Picked up the smallest jig fish this year after a late start this mornin , got a pic but I dont think it could be much over a pound . Gonna enjoy this weather, cook some food outside ,and hit em up again this evening. Well the BBQ was excellent now we will see about the fishin....

Last edited: