Bethany Lake?

O
Oregon Coast
How's Bethany Lake fishing?

H
Honeycutt
What are u fishing for? Its a really! weedy! pond, its loaded with carp, a few nice bass, some panfish but not stocked with to many trout although somepeople do pretty good for trout in the middle of the pond where i think its deepest

O
Oregon Coast
I'm experienced with Bethany, and yes, this time of year. I'm going to attempt to snag any fish I can buy a bite on.

H
Honeycutt
Ive been out ther the past to days and have done pretty go with bass and a couple carp takes but they really use those weed/lilypadd as an advantage. Good luck.

O
Oregon Coast
Good to know the challenge has sky rocketed! I'll be attempting it soon, hopefully with somebody willing to film the intended action!

O
Oregon Coast
Thanks for helping me with the reports! I'm hopefully going to hit bethany lake and witzig reservoir sometime between Wednesday and Sunday, and hopefully some other holes will be thrown in the shuffle. Again, thanks!

R
radarnut
Witzig? I live just down the road, never realized there was much of anything in there! What's in there, bass? Anything else?

O
Oregon Coast
It's a reservoir on butternut creek which butternut in a tualatin tributary. So there is large and smallmouth bass, rainbows, cats, and panfish as the primary fish. The fish are picky, and there is enough underwater obstructions to create a great challenge. Luckily I am close by too.

H
Honeycutt
Ive never heard of witzig i live pretty close to so i might have to check it out, thank u haha

R
radarnut
I knew it was there, just had no idea that there was anything worthwhile to play with! Do you normally park where the new houses are off Parker Ct? On Jaylee? Walk down through Butternut? Just trying to find a good way to try it.