Best breakfast ever

I

Ifishforfood

this is my favorite breakfast/ fish fry recipe for almost any white meated fish. for this recipe you need as follows;

around 5-8 eggs
1-2 eggs(for breading)
5-15 smaller to medium sized fillets of your choice
finely crushed saltines or oyster crackers ( enough to bread the amount of fish your cooking)

get some oil heating up in a pan while you bread the fish. once the oils hot, take the fillets one by one and dip in the egg, pat and roll in the crumbs then place in the pan. fry until golden brown. after removing the fish, fry your eggs in the grease, and fry so the yolk isn't completely cooked. lastly, serve the two side by side and enjoy !!:cool: (if you have small amounts of eggs and fish serve with toast as a filler)

I

Ifishforfood

yeah, that probably would be bad cold!:D i actually had that yesterday with some fresh trout i caught from lake lytle!

M

metalfisher76

AWE Lake Lytle! My first twout as WEEE young lad. Have no recollection of this event, but I here the story a lot:)

Sounds good! Time to cook sumpin up!

L

largofishingnut

wow... what an insanely good recipe. i've never been compelled to try fish for breakfast, but had some filets in the freezer i had to get rid of and tried out this concoction and was extremely impressed!