Bassdad54's new toy

R
ryan808
Figured I post my latest build, I havent been much posts here lately. We need to see more toys built. Built up is a MH NCF (HM) rod. I had a perfectly good 7'2" rod, but we decided to cut it down to a 6'8" rod. Clean and plain; micro guided and spiral wrapped. The rod casts really nice, I might have to build one for myself. Cutting the rod down to 6'8" made little or no difference, I have the same blank built on a 7'6" and can cast just as far.

DSC00061.JPGDSC00062.JPGDSC00066.JPG

troutdude
troutdude
Yet another nice lookin' rod from 808's custom production shop. Nicely done Ryan.

B
Bassdad54
Hey Ryan
Looks great!!!! ...really excited to try it out...thanks... this is gonna be good.What you think best line to use on this ..prob using my revo reel

Last edited:
A
alm21
Sweet looking rod.

T
tomriker
Bassdad54 said:
Hey Ryan
Looks great!!!! ...really excited to try it out...thanks... this is gonna be good.What you think best line to use on this ..prob using my revo reel

70# samurai braid :) or sunline!

You deserve a nice new rod with all the hard work you've been doing lately!!:clap:

B
Bassdad54
Got the new rod and I really really like it.I now have 2 rods from Ryan and he does great job.Now I need to get a new reel for the newest rod just have to figure what I can afford

R
ryan808
Im glad the rod worked out. You know Daiwa has a new line up of reels, look at the Lexa reels, there in the mid range price point. Or you can go all out and get the new Steez :)

V
veilside180sx
Looks like a rod right out of my rod rack. lol

T
tomriker
Mmm a steez... To be a bachelor again... I'd have 3