Anyone else see this today? (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT)

F
Flymstr
Well hell man

Well hell man

Ideceivefish said:
ok man, lets get real here. The picture clearly shows you have snagged the deer in the side of the belly, no wonder it took 4 hours! Now, you know that you're supposed to C&R belly landings right?

Come on man, where is your sportsmanship!! :lol:

Of course I would have let it go, but it was dropping fawns when I picked it up, so I figured it had already spawned, and was no good anyway. By the way, the snag in the side was from metalfisher. He lost it in a log jam earlier that morning. It actually took my blade of grass and ran. Metalfisher hid in a tree and tried ride it at first, but when he got bucked off, he just stuck it in the side and fought until it broke off in the logs. By the way, if you see a big 4 point buck with my blade of grass hanging off the right side eye guard, please try to retrieve it for me, that is my favorite piece.
Flymstr;:lol::D:cool:

A
adambomb
There is law in Oregon that allows you to conceal a handgun on your person or in your vehicle on your way TO or FROM a hunting or fishing expedition. During a hunting or fishing expedition it is not required to conceal it at all. I can't quote the state statute number but look it up I wouldn't lie to you:D

M
metalfisher76
Flymstr said:
Of course I would have let it go, but it was dropping fawns when I picked it up, so I figured it had already spawned, and was no good anyway. By the way, the snag in the side was from metalfisher. He lost it in a log jam earlier that morning. It actually took my blade of grass and ran. Metalfisher hid in a tree and tried ride it at first, but when he got bucked off, he just stuck it in the side and fought until it broke off in the logs. By the way, if you see a big 4 point buck with my blade of grass hanging off the right side eye guard, please try to retrieve it for me, that is my favorite piece.
Flymstr;:lol::D:cool:

:lol:He saw my leader or lead or somethin??! He put his head down, my lead hit him square between the eyes and bounced off. The grass fly ended up in a bad spot. Reminded me of fighting sea lions on Tillamook Bay. Burned up my drag, so I bought a new reel last night. Pflueger president 2090. Should hold up for the next deer. I`m thinkin my dads 9wt may be more suitable for the situation though?! The 8 seems a bit light??:cool:

T
todd_brooks
adambomb said:
There is law in Oregon that allows you to conceal a handgun on your person or in your vehicle on your way TO or FROM a hunting or fishing expedition. During a hunting or fishing expedition it is not required to conceal it at all. I can't quote the state statute number but look it up I wouldn't lie to you:D

That would be way cool. I'll have to look into that. Its not that I want to hide it. It just would seem hard not to with wadders on and what not. Thanks for the reply. Lots of jokes flying but having my dog torn to bitts on a fishing trip would not be cool. To say the least.

M
metalmania
todd_brooks said:
That would be way cool. I'll have to look into that. Its not that I want to hide it. It just would seem hard not to with wadders on and what not. Thanks for the reply. Lots of jokes flying but having my dog torn to bitts on a fishing trip would not be cool. To say the least.

Adambomb's right, you may carry concealed to, from, and during a fishing/hunting trip. Although that is the law it doesn't mean every police officer knows it. Get a ccw and avoid any hassle that may follow from carrying without one:D.

T
todd_brooks
metalmania said:
Adambomb's right, you may carry concealed to, from, and during a fishing/hunting trip. Although that is the law it doesn't mean every police officer knows it. Get a ccw and avoid any hassle that may follow from carrying without one:D.

Ya I just found it on line, here it what about .com says about it, when I searched for oregon gun laws. "Licensed hunters or fishermen, while engaged in hunting or fishing or going to and from a hunting or fishing expedition." that was under who could have and carry or some such thing. I carryed for years before I moved to OR. I'd like to get a licence again but in the meen time I'll be packin with this law on my side while I fish in the woods. Got to take care of yourself and yours. Aka my boy forest. ;)

I
Ideceivefish
Flymstr said:
Metalfisher hid in a tree and tried ride it at first, but when he got bucked off, he just stuck it in the side and fought until it broke off in the logs

I cannot stop laughing at the visual of what that would look like. :lol:

I
Ideceivefish
PM from Kingsalmon: You can go **** yourself, your a ****ing troll, if see you around ill bash your head in

B
beaverfan
Ideceivefish said:
PM from Kingsalmon: You can go **** yourself, your a ****ing troll, if see you around ill bash your head in

The guy obviously doesn't have a clue about fishing. He did say that Eagle Creek doesn't have much of a run. I don't think he's a troll, I think he was highly misinformed on a few key issues.

T
todd_brooks
Ideceivefish said:

Wow another reason to pack heat while fishing LOL. :lol:

F
Flymstr
Yep

Yep

Ideceivefish said:

I got the same one. Anyone know who this is??
Flymstr;:cool:

Last edited:
O
OnTheDrop
Flymstr said:
I go the same one. Anyone know who this is??

Probly Larry Schoenborn...

M
metalfisher76
M
metalfisher76
Flymstr said:
I go the same one. Anyone know who this is??

I`ll tell ya who I think it is today on the crick:)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Bye-bye jerk

Bye-bye jerk

Troutski used his Super Cyber Blaster and zapped the jerk into the outer edges of the Milky Way. :dance: We don't need his nonsense but can't do anything until he steps over the line. Troutski was waiting for him...;)

T
TTFishon
Ideceivefish said:

Did I miss something? Why would someone say that to you?

C
Cohosanders
Kingsalmon sounds like Kingcrazy. I have met some strange folks on the water. I met a guy @ E.C. last November fishing for Coho who said he had been fishing there his whole life, but then asked me(who has only fished there 10 times) if there was a steelhead run:think: Where do these people come from?

Last edited:
I
Ideceivefish
TTFishon said:
Did I miss something? Why would someone say that to you?

He is just spamming everyone

T
Troutier Bassier
He called me a mommas boy! :lol:
Poor guy, giving me a bad image on the forum..