Any shad info for the Umpqua? Should be about time

G
Gulfstream
Most Featured
Thanks
 
They have been at yellow Creek for weeks
received_528619172269757.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: plumbertom
So, how long does the shad run last?
I've only made one (failed) attempt to catch shad in that area.
But like many fishing attempts here, I just lack knowledge to be successful.
 
Thanks NK!
 
@plumbertom I have been told the run is typically good from Mother's Day to Father's Day. However, I have seen folks pulling stragglers in as late as the middle of July.
 
  • Like
Reactions: plumbertom
It was an early run this year. I haven't bothered but we should be in the thick of it right now.
 
Hey Whip if you go do some shad fishing on the Umpqua hit me up! I’ve never tried it and I’ve always wanted to
 
  • Like
Reactions: plumbertom
Talked to a guy last week who said they were killing them in Elkton before this high water hit.
 

Similar threads

plumbertom
  • plumbertom
  • Others
Replies
7
Views
6K
plumbertom
plumbertom
J
Replies
2
Views
487
coalbe
C
U
Replies
0
Views
550
Utahutes
U
F
Replies
2
Views
751
FisherPete
F
V
Replies
1
Views
766
kemfish
kemfish
Back
Top Bottom