Any action below Faraday?

M
mgdguy
You guys crack me up! For heavens sake last year we had a published OFF GATHERING there! :lol:

D
drifter
mgdguy said:
You guys crack me up! For heavens sake last year we had a published OFF GATHERING there! :lol:

yeah. its ok the more people there the longer i can stay and hand off fish.. hehee.. hope my luck stays with me.. WHAT GOES ON THIS FORUM STAYS ON THIS FORUM!!!

L
LetsDoThis
Haha! I'm the one who built both rock thrones. LMFAO! Still......there are no fish there.

F
Fishtopher
Gotta hand it drifter...he's pulled out more fish from there than anyone ive seen. And he's a great sport about handing off fish after he has one bleedin'. So if you see the little asian dude down there passing a pole around, get in line and dont be the one to break a fish off...oh and dont forget to leave a tip in his lucky fishin' hat.

Some might say his leader is a bit on the long side, but I say it's just a long leader of pretty light line...probably 8lb or so, seeing how I lost that fish he handed off to me with so little pressure. I like to blame his knot though.

L
LetsDoThis
Ahhhhhhh, Drifter? Blue baitcast reel? Nice guy, if that's the same lad. My personal favorite is to hand off a "fish on" to the girlfriend of the guy who has been fishing for salmon with his trout gear for 3 hours. It's priceless. The funny thing is that I've done it twice with 2 differnent girls! FYI, Michael Jackson with black hair setup is doing good down there.

B
bigdog
Drifter is a good guy for sure. Sad thing I haven't seen him sense last summer run down there. Guess it is about time to make my little way down there soon.

Yeah Chris you were the one to loose that fish I remember and that was out of like ten hand OFFs that he did that day or was it more?

Y
youngbuck307
does sound that way havent taken the hike for a while i got my first summer on my own and not sight fishing there on bobber and jig!

F
Fishtopher
bigdog said:
Yeah Chris you were the one to loose that fish I remember and that was out of like ten hand OFFs that he did that day or was it more?
:redface:

A few more days of working the strawberry stand and ill have the rest of the summer off to fish.

So on your way to the fishin' hole, swing by SW 69th and Garden Home and grab some fresh local fruit!

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
:redface:

some fresh local fruit!

You talking about the berries or yourself?

F
Fishtopher
Wait, what? No. You can not grab MY fresh fruit. Haha!

R
Rascal
went down there this morning and no one landed fish but we saw a couple

and what is the Michael Jackson setup

L
LetsDoThis
Michael Jackson setup..........you stand in the river with a dip net and throw a few bottles of Propofol upriver. The fish will float down to you! Their under sides
will look like white gloves floating in the water. Shhhhhhh........

B
bigdog
LetsDoThis said:
Michael Jackson setup..........you stand in the river with a dip net and throw a few bottles of Propofol upriver. The fish will float down to you! Their under sides

:lol:

R
Rascal
ok thanks man ill have to try that

B
bigdog
Rascal said:
ok thanks man ill have to try that

:lol: I want to be there to see it when you do :lol:

R
Rascal
ok big dog ill let you know

G
GoneFishin2134
Everyone knows you just go down there, with hookless MJ spinners.:shock:

G
Growbug
Hookless MJ??? you trying to get the fish stoned so they swim up to you and ask for some rolling papers?

D
drifter
LetsDoThis said:

Skip?

D
drifter
Fishtopher said:
Gotta hand it drifter...he's pulled out more fish from there than anyone ive seen. And he's a great sport about handing off fish after he has one bleedin'. So if you see the little asian dude down there passing a pole around, get in line and dont be the one to break a fish off...oh and dont forget to leave a tip in his lucky fishin' hat.

Some might say his leader is a bit on the long side, but I say it's just a long leader of pretty light line...probably 8lb or so, seeing how I lost that fish he handed off to me with so little pressure. I like to blame his knot though.

i dont care what they say.. they just mad cuz they aint catchin any