IMAG0117.jpgIMAG0010.jpg

O
OnTheDrop
X2

R
RunWithSasquatch
Count me in on this.

Today in-fact.

Further, Ive got some certainty that you'll just be able to get it done, instead of relying on hope.

O
OnTheDrop
The Asslee? I'll be there trying to punch my last 'Ho this afternoon. Chinook will be a bonus.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
we are hitting the Slaw today/all week with herring and spinners, Rachelle can still tag one more coHo on the river and we would love another king or 2 before we shift focus to the lakes to get more coho...roger

D
DYJ
Our last Siuslaw trip was this weekend. We've only got 2 more trips planned to head south, then my 2013 Fall nookie season is over. It has been a great year for us.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Was that your VW I saw on the chute Sat. Morning. My boy and I fished it for a few hours before we had to get home. No luck, didn't see anything caught. We left at 9:30.

DYJ said:
Our last Siuslaw trip was this weekend. We've only got 2 more trips planned to head south, then my 2013 Fall nookie season is over. It has been a great year for us.

B
bran_man
Ill just say I know for a fact there are DEFINITELY still chrome coho AND chinook around! ;) well there are quite a few less in there now after yesterday

P
plumb2fish
Well, I landed 9 coho....no Chinook....

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
nothing for us to bleed and bonk today, I hooked a coho below Cushman that came right to the surface and spit the hook...had one solid hit later in the afternoon tossing spinners in Siltcoos but other than that, we didn't see any fish jump or roll near the outlet/FishMill's...going to try up around Tiernan and C&D next...

D
DYJ
jamisonace said:
Was that your VW I saw on the chute Sat. Morning. My boy and I fished it for a few hours before we had to get home. No luck, didn't see anything caught. We left at 9:30.

Yup, that was us. We fished till about 11:00, I lost one and so did Josh (Steelyfishn) first thing in the morning. Other then those two we never scratched another thing or saw anything get caught. But we did stop at Noti Pub for burgers on the way home and I won $635.00 on Keno... which I rarely ever play. Best skunked day ever!

I heard from a lot of people who caught fish on Sunday... I even heard from a buddy who NEVER catch fish that caught fish. I wish we would have planned for Sunday but I was expecting there to be a lot more rain then there was on Friday night and Saturday morning

R
rippin fish lips
Over???? What??? Not yet :) still chrome around. But your going to have to leave two days ahead to beat me there ;) let me just say Sunday was good for a group of 6 ;)

P
plumb2fish
I found the nooks today!!!! 4-4 in about 2 hrs....would have let the one go, but it was hooked deep in the gills and bleeding BAD...

G
Ghedrick
plumb2fish said:
I found the nooks today!!!! 4-4 in about 2 hrs....would have let the one go, but it was hooked deep in the gills and bleeding BAD...

You bank fishing or in a boat? I have some friends coming to fish Saturday and trying find out what section has been most productive. Thanks!

P
plumb2fish
Ghedrick said:
You bank fishing or in a boat? I have some friends coming to fish Saturday and trying find out what section has been most productive. Thanks!

Been bank fishing, hasn't been enough water for the boat. That should change by the weekend, and you will then want to be in a driftboat as the bank access gets pretty limited.

G
Ghedrick
plumb2fish said:
Been bank fishing, hasn't been enough water for the boat. That should change by the weekend, and you will then want to be in a driftboat as the bank access gets pretty limited.

I've got a drift boat but according to the noaa predictions, we will barely get up to 4.5' which is about the minimum to float. Not a big fan of tidewater bobber fishing because they fish can be anywhere.

Has anyone been fishing Davis chute this week? Curious how its been and if its been crazy with people. I'd probably take my chances with tidewater over fighting for bank access. Thanks plumb2fish!

H
hawgslayer
The past 3 weekends the chutes have been LOADED with people top to bottom. Two weekends ago I counted 17 people as I drove by. Even if the fishing has been good there you wouldn't catch me in circus. To many other great bank spots at the recent levels. I'd say 4.5' is comfortable to float at if you don't mind a bump here and there. I have done it many times at 4.2' in a 17x54 guide model tank, and it wasn't to bad. Go get em !!!!

G
Ghedrick
hawgslayer said:
The past 3 weekends the chutes have been LOADED with people top to bottom. Two weekends ago I counted 17 people as I drove by. Even if the fishing has been good there you wouldn't catch me in circus. To many other great bank spots at the recent levels. I'd say 4.5' is comfortable to float at if you don't mind a bump here and there. I have done it many times at 4.2' in a 17x54 guide model tank, and it wasn't to bad. Go get em !!!!

Ya we floated after the last rain at 4.25 and it wasn't terrible. We only floated tide to Thompson though. Anyone have any recommendations whether forks to tide or rain rock to Farnham would be better at this lower levels? Thanks!