A little sadistic but a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
fish4life
I have almost made posts before, but then thought of how to word something or not post it at all because it might offend someone. You have to remember that everything that is said on the internet will remain there forever, so becarefull of what you type.

M
metalfisher76
Kodiak said:
Glad to see the same old stuff hasn't changed, conspiracy theroies and all. Fortunatley they are getting the reactors under controll and this will be mute point in just a few weeks. Realistically the radioactive particles could potentially end up in the ocean in large quantities. The ocean currents travel north into the bearing, and yes could carry radioactive particles in that direction. At worst it would kill off plankton and zooplankton creating a gap in the food chain, potentially leading to a lower return of fish. Fish by some miracle of grand design or evolution or whatever you believe, seam to rid themselves of radiation rather quickly, as it doesn't deposit in them like it does us. Must be all the seafood they eat or something.
So no, it probably wont affect our fish returns, or our abilty to enjoy the sweet taste of springer flesh while we watch the 6:00 pm news and get bent out of shape and attack a guy with a legit question.

For all of you that wanted this thread to go away, a simple answer to the guy's question would have made this whole thing stop. He has fears about how he and the rest of the west coast are going to be affected, while maybe poorly worded, at some point I'm sure most of you have had similar fears, if not you really wearn't paying attention. Yes the tragedy in Japan is just that, a tragedy, God save us all from such a day. The bigger tragedy is all of you who attack him for being open about his fears and searching for answers. Shame on you!

Go ahead and stick up for the act, after pulling the same thing on another forum, AFTER he posted his. It`s cool, at least AFTER seeing this thread you had the decency to say some kind words for the fallin/lost, BEFORE, you posed the same ? Then come on here as if you KNOW what`s goin on. FACT! You and no one else knows the effect this will have, no one.
He was a bit distasteful in his wording, HE admitted this, apologized. Claiming "that" to be the bigger tragedy is rather disgusting in and of itself,
be well...

B
bigsteel
Kodiak said:
Anyway I've said my peace. I'm going to shake beaverfan up a bit and go back to lurking....Peace.
Dont let the door slap you on the way out
and why would u bring up a thread that has already been solved,,we have not missed your intelligence around here in the least bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Markcanby
Status
Not open for further replies.