2012 Video Recap

T
Throbbit _Shane
Iv had my camera since May and decided to do a little video recap of some my favorite clips from the year. Thanks to everyone iv fished with, and most importantly thanks to the fishes! :D

Tight Lines!

F
Finneus Polebender
Good stuff might even recognize a few of those fish lol.

C_Run
C_Run
Great highlights. Thanks.

B
billfisher
Good clips, thanks for sharing!

Markk
Markk
Well done!

J
jabs67
Sweet video Shane. Awesome job!!!!! :cool:

T
TTFishon
Nice Dude!!! Lookin forward to another sweet year of fishing!!!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Very cool. It's fun to relive fishing experiences through video. I need to get a good camera. Thanks for sharing.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Thanks guys! Fun times! :D

jamisonace said:
Very cool. It's fun to relive fishing experiences through video. I need to get a good camera. Thanks for sharing.

I use the kodak playsport just a $80 camera. Hoping to get a go pro or something similar, the one I have now has a battery built in so its not ideal for long trips or recording lots of video. But its good for what it is though.

Tight Lines.

S
Santiam338
I have a Playsport..Its a lot of camera for the money...

Great video...

J
JeannaJigs
I recognize that mckenzie springer and steely ;) couldn't watch it on my phone so had to wait until I was at work tonight. Good video. So looking forward to spring already.

T
Throbbit _Shane
JeannaJigs said:
I recognize that mckenzie springer and steely ;) couldn't watch it on my phone so had to wait until I was at work tonight. Good video. So looking forward to spring already.

Apparently if your video has copyrighted music you can't view from a mobile device. Which is pretty dumb. I wonder why you recognize those fish hahaha.