Recent content by Snake River

  1. Snake River

    Narrowly Avoiding The Dreaded Skunk - Hagg Lake New Year's Day

    Do you belong to the Oregon bass and panfish club? We’ve been a member of the club ever since I was about 14 B 79 in April. We are currently living in Texas, but we are moving back to Oregon and do you fish the kayak tournament on a snake river.
  2. Snake River

    Are there any crappie fisherman on here?

    Also, I forgot to add Lake Oswego if you could find a place to park and fish excellent for spring crappie.
  3. Snake River

    Are there any crappie fisherman on here?

    Have you fished the upper Willamette River? There are a lot of back water off of it. Also you can travel down to cottage Grove and fish cottage Grove Lake in Dorena Lake in the spring. I used to fish behind the Oaks Park in Portland. Go down the railroad tracks and finish the opposite side of...
  4. Snake River

    Fighting bass and mother nature in December!

    I enjoyed watching your video.
  5. Snake River

    Are there any crappie fisherman on here?

    We gladly donate to fishing club or event, gatherings, and so forth. Make sure that you get your request way before the event takes place..
  6. Snake River

    Are there any crappie fisherman on here?

    Just wondering if any of you guys out there are fish for ccrappie as we do custom plastic baits . Www.bobsjigs.com
  7. Snake River

    Just discovered an amazing addition to a blade

    Something that we are working with, we are starting to tie up hair jigs in the same fashion. These were a good old standby many years ago as you can tie up a steelhead pattern or any other pattern..
  8. Snake River

    Just discovered an amazing addition to a blade

    Lots of good fishing in Oregon we have fish for salmon and steelhead trout. Mainly, it was panfish for me in the snake river..
  9. Snake River

    Just discovered an amazing addition to a blade

    Glad to see you were on here some of the stuff that you read or my old stomping grounds I was born and raised in Portland. One thing I like about here is that you could edit your comments anytime you want to.
  10. Snake River

    Oregon fires

    The above picture is in Richland Oregon the powder river on the snake river the smoke is really bad here hard to breathe because of the Woodhead fire right directly across from us we are advising everybody to stay home and stay away from here for the time being until the smoke clears out
  11. Snake River

    Oregon fires

  12. Snake River

    Top 3 places for fishing in Oregon

    How about the snake river Brownlee reservoir Hells Canyon oxbow.
  13. Snake River

    Live bait shops near Hillsboro

    When you use the crawfish you’re going to drowned them so they’ll be dead:ROFLMAO:
  14. Snake River

    Bass fishing spots near Portland

    When I was a kid many years ago fishy mouth of Johnson Creek used to be great for largemouth bass early mornings or late evenings what are your best times now I hear that the smallmouth are taking over I’m talking about the late 50s and early 60s. back in those days are used to be a marina at...
  15. Snake River

    Powder River!

    stop any time and will have a cup of coffee and I'll definitely get you guys pointed in the right direction busy this afternoon making up some plastic baits.
Back
Top Bottom