Recent content by cchinook

  1. C

    Fishy Alias

    Ditch Pickle
  2. C

    Winter steelhead sandy river.

    Dodge Park bobber and jig for me. If the roads are not iced up.
  3. C

    This forum

    This is a really great forum compared to that '' other '' one . Not a lot of yelling and whining . Anyone know who runs this one ? How does it survive without a ton of ads ? Everyone here seems to stick to fishing and leaves politics alone.
  4. C

    Moron

    Who lets a toddler wander around outside alone ? Someone needs to go to jail.
  5. C

    New approach to Sturgeon fishing in '26

    I do not begrudge either . And once in a while between salmon runs I will do come catch and release . I never keep them because it would freak me out to kill a fish that can live for longer then I can. For salmon it is a one way trip. Keep in mind that if you get into a long fight with a big one...
  6. C

    Sandy river winter steelhead

    Read my post and look at your Direct Message
  7. C

    Sandy river winter steelhead

    If you are serious about salmon fishing give me your phone number on the Direct Message . I will call you. I am 74 and have been doing this for a long time and have trained many young guys. It is a learning curve . Boat and bank. There is not much I do not know about the Sandy. And pluncking the...
  8. C

    Moron

    I have seen far worse .
  9. C

    Sandy river winter steelhead

    Jan. at Dodge Park , bobber and jig . But the roads could be in bad shape .
  10. C

    Salmon Fishing Questions

    No fall fish on the Sandy to speak of. Coho soon.
  11. C

    Riverers for Steelead

    Check your direct messages , in the envelope icon.
  12. C

    Steelhead Fishing Questions

    Drop me a line and I will explain everything you need to know about the sandy . To much to type so if you care to give me your number I can call you . I think there is a private message section on here somewhere. Have been fishing the Sandy and many others for 40 years. Also , do not limit...
  13. C

    Rate my drift rig presentation

    I always use a slinky instead of lead.
  14. C

    One thing about lure choices is that there are too many to count!

    Lures are made to catch fisherman , not fish.
Back
Top Bottom