Riverers for Steelead

largefin
largefin
New member
Hello guys! What are the best rivers in Oregon for steelhead right now? I have been trying the Sandy River, but never got a bite.

I'm looking at Clackamas and coastal rivers such as Wilsons, Nestucca, etc. The closer to Portland, the better.

Thank you!
 
largefin said:
Hello guys! What are the best rivers in Oregon for steelhead right now? I have been trying the Sandy River, but never got a bite.

I'm looking at Clackamas and coastal rivers such as Wilsons, Nestucca, etc. The closer to Portland, the better.

Thank you!
Check your direct messages , in the envelope icon.
 
The Sandy river is a tough fishery and one you have to get to know.
 

Similar threads

largefin
Replies
8
Views
3K
Chromatose
C
E
Replies
5
Views
1K
cchinook
C
P
Replies
1
Views
607
cchinook
C
R
Replies
3
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
R
Replies
5
Views
2K
C_Run
C_Run
Back
Top Bottom