Willamette Falls fish counts

K
killigan
jamisonace said:
Look at the flows and the temp. We're about to see some quadruple digit days!

Almost had a quadruple digit day yesterday, and the summer steelhead decided to make a jump over as well.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I hope it keeps up. I'm starting to sweat a little over the lack of fish.

killigan said:
Almost had a quadruple digit day yesterday, and the summer steelhead decided to make a jump over as well.

B
BaldTexan
Sweet! I've been waiting for these numbers. Been wanting to try a couple of spots I've been eyeballing above the falls. Although my favorite fishing is at the coast, I'd love to find some places to fish away from the lower Willie crowds.

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
Numbers are on the up and the temp is back down below the 61 degrees I saw last time near Sellwood and Downtown PDX. I am going this Saturday and plan to troll herring behind a fish flash. Always produces the best for me. I troll spinners behind a flash once in a while too, but majority of the time its herring. I will be at the mouth of the channel right against the Columbia. If anyone else is going this weekend, good luck. I think its gonna get fishy!

Cheers,

Chris

B
BaldTexan
I'll be out there Saturday with a buddy somewhere on the Willy trying. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Stopped at Dexter monday yes a fish was caught!:thumb:

B
BaldTexan
Another 743 springers crossed Willy falls yesterday :thumb:

C_Run
C_Run
Three days of higher counts in a row. Anyone doing any catching in the upper Willamette yet?