Where ya'll fishing this weekend?

F
fitzi6_7
:clap:

I
idahojeff
Wilson! That river and I have a score to settle!

brandon4455
small coastal stream for some winter steel

B
Berg03
W
waco
Why you asking? You want to go?

F
fitzi6_7
Sunday,,, Not sure where though...

C
catfishman89
My fish tank

K
Keith
Brandon and Berg,

You two stay out of my creek !! :naughty:
Neskowin Creek -- Don't catch them until they get up to my property. :lol::shock:ray:

M
Mad dog

Red Lobster in Salem!!!! We're meeting my wife's brothers family there for lunch on saturday!

Last weekend of waterfowling in SW Oregon this weekend to boot!!! And the kid has been pounding then this week....it's been good!

B
Berg03
Brandon and Berg,

You two stay out of my creek !! :naughty:
Neskowin Creek -- Don't catch them until they get up to my property. :lol::shock:ray:

Haha, that is our back up creek if our water is not right. Gonna be a great day of fishing no matter what though. Leaving in about 9 hours

brandon4455
What he said. and i will catch them all and he will watch and take my picture

LOL. you wish brad if i recall correctly i have hooked more fish there then you have this season!!!

B
Berg03
LOL. you wish brad if i recall correctly i have hooked more fish there then you have this season!!!

And ive landed more fish than you have too. now i got my money ass jigs to play with now!

brandon4455
And ive landed more fish than you have too. now i got my money ass jigs to play with now!

thats because your doing it the easy way who showed you how to tie those jigs again?? :lol:

B
Boombollie
Posted up in Deadwood for the weekend, so Lake Creek it is!

J
juggernaut506
Private property on the Alsea. It's nice being able to sleep in and not worry about crowds.