Where are the Lahontan's?

B
beaverfan
So heading over to the other side for Memorial Day and would like to get into some Lahontan Cutties. Other than Mann lake where can they be found?

S
steelhead_stalkers
Its probably to far of dive for you but Pyramid Lake in Nevada! I am looking at going there very soon. Monsters!

L
Left Bank
Pyramid Lake in Nevada is in my top 5 favorite place to fish. The Lahontan are great fish to catch and this is the best place to catch them!!!

C
Coastaldweller
So heading over to the other side for Memorial Day and would like to get into some Lahontan Cutties. Other than Mann lake where can they be found?

There is a little lake atop the Steens mountains called Wild horse lake. The road doesn't open up til the 4th of july though. Once at the top of the mountain it is a little over a mile hike down to the lake. It is absolutely amazing scenery and the fishing isn't bad either. The average fish was around 12-14 inches for me.

B
bigfootfish
There's a lake somewhere around John Day that has Lahontan Cutthroat in it. I can't remember the name though. Here's a few LC I caught a few years ago up at Lake Lenore in Eastern Washington.

BFF

Last edited by a moderator: