What's wrong in this picture...

T
tomriker
elkcat.jpg

no thanks...

O
OnTheFly
This has been through here before and it was determined to be photoshopped. GDBrown could put that same cougar next to you in a drift boat if you wanted him to.

H
halibuthitman
OnTheFly said:
This has been through here before and it was determined to be photoshopped. GDBrown could put that same cougar next to you in a drift boat if you wanted him to.
********! a guy my dad used to work withs brother knew the guy that used to work with the chick who sold that camera to the pawn shop he got it from.. this shot is real, and shortly after it was taken a grizzly jumped in and killed the cougar... the bull measured out at 456 inches green and the guy in the pictures nickname is donkey show... and not becouse he watches my little pony-

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
********! a guy my dad used to work withs brother knew the guy that used to work with the chick who sold that camera to the pawn shop he got it from.. this shot is real, and shortly after it was taken a grizzly jumped in and killed the cougar... the bull measured out at 456 inches green and the guy in the pictures nickname is donkey show... and not becouse he watches my little pony-
Sorry to say but GDBrown made that one happen too.

T
tomriker
Lol well that's to bad. I have a buddy who's been elk hunting and was getting stalked by a coug... That wouldn't be much fun either...

T
tomriker
OnTheFly said:

How about said coug in a hottub with me smokin a cigar?

F
FlyBum
tomriker said:
How about said coug in a hottub with me smokin a cigar?

Come over to Bend, I'm sure there are plenty of Cougars over here to do that, with the right $$ :)

G
GDBrown
Not Again!

Not Again!

What kind of cougar are you guys talking about.......

I don't have time to do this again!

elk-cougar.jpg

I'm trying to learn how to use my NEW PhotoShop Lightroom Program.

And today my wife decided that she wants her OWN computer so now I have to transfer all her stuff OFF this one to a new one.

So much to do and so little time to fish, What is a guy to do?

GD

Last edited:
F
FlyBum
Forget your obligations, grab a cougar and go fish. That's what I'd do, just say'n :)