What went wrong today :(

A
Ariel&Jared12
troutdude said:
Whoa! Hold on a minute!!!

You took that the wrong way man. It was a joke! At least I got it. It's just her sense of humor.

Take a chill pill and relax man. Jeanna is a respected OFF'er. She was not being rude.

well it sure sounded rude to me and not knowing anyone on here is not easy to tell if it was a joke or not thanks

J
JeannaJigs
Ariel&Jared12 said:
screw u buddy lets not be rude we just got the boat!!!!!

Whoa 'buddy' let's not...

I was not serious, good god man.

If you want a fish on your line everytime, fish a kids pond. Otherwise realize what everyone has said. It's cold. It's not a great time of year to target trout to begin with, and there's a learning curve. There is a lot of advice on this forum, but just because someone gives you advice and tells you the fishing is hot, you gotta realize, that doesn't mean your going to get anything.

A
Ariel&Jared12
well if u didn't notice we are NEW on here so joking like that is gonna come off to us as being serious so understand where we came from but its cool now. and the lake was PACKED with ppl fishing, plus we didn't know the water temp, we figured it would be semi warmer since it was a HOT day out on the lake today. next time we go we will make sure its not cold. what temp should lakes be for fishing to be good? cause to me it dont make sense cause when ppl ICE fish they catch trout and thats FREEZING COLD water so.......

B
BobbiDollPDX
Ariel&Jared12 said:
well if u didn't notice we are NEW on here so joking like that is gonna come off to us as being serious so understand where we came from but its cool now.
You guys have been on here before under a different user name and seemed to get a little upset back then with some of the members. People on here joke around, hopefully you can get used to it, otherwise you are going to go through a lot of names.

A
Ariel&Jared12
who was getting upset????? not me, i was simply telling about our day at the lake and maybe gonna get some tips on why we had a bad day and jokes are not easy to read when u are reading someone's typing and we were not upset we were just shocked by the rudness but now that we know its a joke than everything is cool but when ppl joke about something they usually put jk or jp after what u say, just an FYI

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
When you are posting on a forum as a new user, with numerous comments on the current thread seemingly contributed with the intention of providing you advice, it's always better to assume comments of the type contained in this thread were actually posted in good nature.

A
Ariel&Jared12
this is a FISHING FORUM not a DRAMA FORUM so how about you all just drop it and stick to FISHING talk. not trying to be rude but its getting old and drama is for kids

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Ariel&Jared12 said:
this is a FISHING FORUM not a DRAMA FORUM so how about you all just drop it and stick to FISHING talk. not trying to be rude but its getting old and drama is for kids

Then perhaps you should stop making baseless assumptions and insulting people. Enjoy the forum, it's your choice to do so or not.

Good luck on your next outing! :)

A
Ariel&Jared12
GraphiteZen said:
Then perhaps you should stop making baseless assumptions and insulting people. Enjoy the forum, it's your choice to do so or not.

Good luck on your next outing! :)

insulting ppl???? what r u reading, we never insulted nobody!!

C
capblack
Ariel&Jared12 said:
screw u buddy lets not be rude we just got the boat!!!!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

troutdude
troutdude
Sure the heck sounds rude to me.

And speaking of causing "drama"...is the kettle black?

LOL

Reactions: JeannaJigs
A
Ariel&Jared12
troutdude said:
sure the heck sounds rude to me.

And speaking of causing "drama"...is the kettle black?

Lol

funny!

C
colbypearson
Ariel&Jared12 said:
Thats exactly what you said to me in your lost creek thread, were trying to be helpful you can see if somethings a joke by asking, dont just say screw you buddy........ you tell us to avoid drana but look whos in the center of it, you. Drama is for kids and apparently so is expecting when someone tells you the bite can be hot, that it will be on any given day....

A
Ariel&Jared12
colbypearson said:
Thats exactly what you said to me in your lost creek thread, were trying to be helpful you can see if somethings a joke by asking, dont just say screw you buddy........ you tell us to avoid drana but look whos in the center of it, you. Drama is for kids and apparently so is expecting when someone tells you the bite can be hot, that it will be on any given day....

We appreciate the help. We're not saying we don't. We didn't know it was going to be cold water heading out to Applegate. Now we understand. But can you guys PLEASE lay back on the jokes for now? We're still a little new here and don't really like it when we're a little new. I'm not going to be rude... I'm just going to ask. - Ariel

C
colbypearson
Ariel&Jared12 said:
We appreciate the help. We're not saying we don't. We didn't know it was going to be cold water heading out to Applegate. Now we understand. But can you guys PLEASE lay back on the jokes for now? We're still a little new here and don't really like it when we're a little new. I'm not going to be rude... I'm just going to ask. - Ariel

Ya no problem, normally it takes more than a few days for a lake to warm just an fyi, pay close attention to the nighttime lows especially.... it can be sunny and seventy for a day but in the thirties every night and it still wont warm up for a few weeks after winter

A
Ariel&Jared12
colbypearson said:
Ya no problem, normally it takes more than a few days for a lake to warm just an fyi, pay close attention to the nighttime lows especially.... it can be sunny and seventy for a day but in the thirties every night and it still wont warm up for a few weeks after winter

Okay. Thank you! We'll be paying more attention now.

J
JeannaJigs
Well they make us take this sensitivity training at work, and I'm so sensitive at work...it could make a person vomit...I'm not gonna walk on egg shells to protect your delicate disposition.

I see horrible things every single day. If I can't joke around about crap, its likely that I'd just turn into a complete d-bag and have a mental breakdown.

Bottom line, I joke about a lot of crap. I'm not a rude person by nature unless someone starts crap with friends or family. I think ive been on here long enough that most people are aware.

If everyone took everything seriously, people would be stroking out all over the place or suffering from sever hemorrhoids.

Just food for thought. I for one don't want a stroke or hemorrhoids. Just sayin.

L
lilsalmon
Since I don't want to hijack this thread I will stick to the subject.....glad I don't know where Applegate is cuz I would hate to get that family boat run up my arse.....just sayin

Good luck next time...

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Ok folks, move along. Nothing more to see here...

N
nwkiller
lets get back too it........