want to go fishing tomorrow?

brandon4455
if anyone wants to go trout fishing in and around dallas tomorrow have a message sent to me or reply to this thread by 10am. i dont drive you have to get here yourself.. :/ this is a chance to fish some feisty cutthroat just dont littler and handle fish with care

you will need waders.

F
FlyBum
Man, you should head East a bit! It's on like Donkey Cong

brandon4455
if i had my damn liscense in time i would be..i blame my parents for takign so logn to order my birth certificate >:| but ill be fine with big ol coastal cutthroat

F
FlyBum
Ahhh, young jeteye. Many great years are ahead of you! But your missin out on these!

• 12351238.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 133
brandon4455
ill be headed your way this summer, no doubt about that. nice fish by the way. it's a beauty. a fat one too.

Last edited:
T
troutramp
I would love to however, I can't tomorrow. Dang it! I would like to get out with you some time the coastal cutts have become my favorite oregon fish so far.

Last edited:
brandon4455
I would love too however I can't tomorrow. Dang it! I would like to get out with you some time the coastal cutts have become my favorite oregon fish so far.

i did awesome today..will make a report soon.. i caught one fattie and some other nice sized fish. ill be glad to show you around just shoot me a message sometime.

F
FlyBum
Well we got snowed on at the Upper Deschutes and also down here in Bend too I've heard. So you can draw your conclusions from that. It's almost June for $hit sake!

brandon4455
bummer. thats gotta suck. ths weather is makin me mad. winter doesn't want to let go!!!!