Very, Very, Very Short day on the eagle...

F
FishFinger
FishSchooler said:
Yes, I agree with Fishfinger, you can't take parents anywhere... :lol:
Last time at riverside, we also had to leave early cause like 1 hour in, he had to take a......... and before that at cedar creek, I was going to catch a giant coho until he had to take a................ and the first time at riverside he had to take a............... Next time, I'm making him stay home and bringing my mom!

If you don't need a harvest card if you aren't harvesting, I wasn't breaking the law at all. I am under 13 so you dont really need a license.

Little buddy, add having your dad take a....... before you leave home, to your check off list.

N
ninja2010
FishFinger said:
Little buddy, add having your dad take a....... before you leave home, to your check off list.

:lol::lol::lol: that's good advice! :lol::lol::lol:

M
Mike123
Obsessed said:
You are correct that you don't need a license, but you still need tags to fish for steelhead, salmon, or sturgeon weather you plan to keep them or not.

No you need a license and salmon/steelhead harvest tag. :cool:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
FishFinger said:

hah Pretty much. Don't get yourself in trouble posting that stuff though. ;)

F
fourgotten
Mike123 said:
Is there really that many people out there without proper tags fishing? :think:

Only for your fish.... ;)

O
Obsessed
Mike123 said:
No you need a license and salmon/steelhead harvest tag. :cool:

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you don't need a license until you are 14 years old.

O
osmosis
Your right that they let the youth slide on license fee's (although they shouldn't) - however you need a tag if you are going to angle for salmon, steelhead, or sturgeon, period whether you intend to release every fish or not.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Reg readin'

Reg readin'

osmosis said:
Your right that they let the youth slide on license fee's (although they shouldn't) - however you need a tag if you are going to angle for salmon, steelhead, or sturgeon, period whether you intend to release every fish or not.

Yep! What osmosis said! :clap: It's in the regs...and they are for everyone. Be safe.
Barb

L
luv2fish
I believe keeping the youth tag fee down is a very good idea considering the way our social syaytem is going nowadays....Now this might sound a lil bit old fashioned coming out of a 33 yo guy but just look at this generation.....half of em are buring their parents hard earned money on cellphones texting to a person who they see all day long in their colleges and school. Then if your left with some energy you go and join the worst thing ( worst even then organised crime or lets say the "beginners lesson for becoming a syndicate ) called gangs....There are other things which you can add to this list and its pretty serious considering the IQ and intelligence level... Its scary to think that this is the generation who will be deciding the fate of our country ....not all of em but yes its coming to the red zone at a dangerous level...

Now this might not be the most effective way but keeping recreational fees down on activities sponsored or run by state and fed gives a lil window of hope for our youths to do something productive.

We all go through this stage but honestly i think the stuff happening out there is more "advanced " ( not in a good way) in the youths life....things which i came to know when i was 12 are known to this pre-youth or adolescent generation by the time they turn 6 or 7.....

Compared to an adult being, a youth is more likely to be tempted by things which he/she shouldn't be fallin in...i know perfection is impossible but to leave a lil light on for those who want to do something constructive is always gonna work in the favour of these kids and ourselves too.

Didn't mean to hi jack the thread..

And Osmo is right ...you need tags for an angler under 14 years ( which comes with a license as well which shows license fee $ 0.00) and the total cost is $ 6.50. I know it cuz i bought one recently for my daughter.

Last edited:
N
ninja2010
:( i want to be under 14 again... :lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You shoulda seen the 60's

You shoulda seen the 60's

Wow! Sounds like the same things people said about all of us who grew up in the 60's. Yep, I remember the 60's...I was one of the three who never did any drugs growing up at that wild time. Each generation has its' share of challenges. My parents were terrified of what "we" would do to their generation when "we" were finally in charge. The best thing to come from the 60's was a wealth of songs and huge advancements in medicine and let's not forget Velcro. The worst thing had to be the untimely deaths of so many beautiful men and women in Viet Nam as well as so many musicians. My point is that we never give up hope and never give in to despair. Each new generation must achieve some level of success. It is destiny.
Be safe.
Barb

L
luv2fish
Yep....fail or pass is in the hand of destiny..but we can't give up.....we keep tryin....

B
beaverfan
luv2fish said:
Yep....fail or pass is in the hand of destiny..but we can't give up.....we keep tryin....

Sounds like a good fishing motto! Especially after a couple trips of getting skunked.:dance: