Up all night spinners

F
fish_4_all
Hematitespinners1_zps1dff73ac.jpg

Couldn't sleep so I had to do something. The beads are hematite, not really heavy but enough to do the trick. I figured since I didn't have any dark spinners and no bodies that sie I would stack some hematite beads and see how they looked. Didn't turn out too bad. Now hopefully we will get some water up here and the fish will move out of the bay.

Left is copperhead, center is purple and right is Candy Apple red transparent, all powder paint on a nickel plated blade.

Thinking it might have been better to do the same twist on the bottom as the top but I was too tired to realize it until I took the picture.

F
fredaevans
I may be a fly flicker, but those do look darned good!

fae

T
troutmasta
I love tying spinners!! My recent craze is making yarnies when Im restltess. Looks Good though!

Troutski
Troutski
Very cool..

Very cool..

Nice indeed, cool colors... brush or spray paint? Nice ratio's on the beads.:clap:

Chuck

F
fish_4_all
Beads are au'natural, that is the natural hematite polished color. Blades are powder paint. The purple powder paint are old ones I did long before I got a fluid bed. I will have to do some in a fluid bed so the coating is thinner.