umpqua! any reports?

Steel...

Steel...

Water is still a bit chilly for the Smallies, but the Steelhead are in; my neighbor went on Thursday and picked up two Nats, and one Bow, just down stream from Elkton....hang in there the water will warm up soon...

Chuck

i went today for smallies and got skunked hard! went from elkton all the way around to roseburg! thats a lot of river to cover and not even a look!

so what is the most productive rig on the umpqua? ill be bank fishing or on my pontoon but im curious what usualy works best there?

so what is the most productive rig on the umpqua? ill be bank fishing or on my pontoon but im curious what usualy works best there?

I plunk for winters down there but for springers I'm not sure. There are so many ways to fish for them. I here you can plunk for them but i have never done it and i think you would use a little heavier gear than i use for winter steelhead.

I plunk for winters down there but for springers I'm not sure. There are so many ways to fish for them. I here you can plunk for them but i have never done it and i think you would use a little heavier gear than i use for winter steelhead.

plunk? what is plunking lol?

Top Bottom