The salmon kid strikes again !!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Not gonna lie you have been catching some fish and for big fish even more than me this year. but in my deffense i haven't been out barely at since the issue with my boat and really could care less about springers after the get up here. i will say that i would have came home empty handed and still been thankful that i got one that day. even might have done a quick photo op. and i think shark bait is the youngest then maybe fish schooler.

C
colbypearson
the salmon kid said:
thank you

some times if you fish all day and the only fish you catch happens to be the ugliest fish in the river and even if you don't catch a good looking fish,.,. be thankful that you got one fish and did't get skunked
and i am thankfull of the fish i got and not mad cause it wast 'shiny'
so next time you catch a ugly fish be glad you caught one and didn't go home empty handed

after all i think that i am the youngest person on this site and only being salmon fishing for 2 years i think i am doing pretty good:) :D :dance:

good job again, i dont know hardly anything about salmon so i wont get into this one LOL

Last edited:
C
colbypearson
colbypearson said:
i think the fish looks bada$$, got a blacked out salmon.... for what its worth LOL

im still 16

S
SantiamDrifter
That fish musta stuck somethin firece! Wheew boy!

N
nwkiller
once you go chrome you never want to go home

W
waco
the salmon kid said:
thank you

some times if you fish all day and the only fish you catch happens to be the ugliest fish in the river and even if you don't catch a good looking fish,.,. be thankful that you got one fish and did't get skunked
so next time you catch a ugly fish be glad you caught one and didn't go home empty handed

after all i think that i am the youngest person on this site and only being salmon fishing for 2 years i think i am doing pretty good:) :D :dance:
you are doing really good!!! congratulations!!! keep on it!!

T
the salmon kid
i forgot how old you where Colby
and i have a question for you .,.on some of your videos you are in this very nice bass boat,. i was wondering whose bass boat that was, all Ive ever seen you in is those little pontoon boats and who is filming you when you are out fishing? and where can i pick up some of those bass jigs?

T
tnffishman
the salmon kid said:
thank you

I am pretty young by most people's standards around here(18). And I have been around salmon fishing for 13 years. I have seen a lot of fish that are bad. With what you said above, you can be happy you got a beast like that and not get skunked without keeping it. Of the 20 fish I have tagged this year less than half were full chromeage, and I could care less. But only 2 of them had meat that didn't look like the fish was off a charter boat, and those 2 smoked up fine. Nothing wrong with springers in september, they can be fun. I myself caught some at the end of august, but did I keep em? Heck no. If you enjoyed the meat then good for you, cause you're the only one on OFF that's gonna eat it. But there are a lot of people on the river that harvest fish that would be better off to stay in the river

S
SALTYFISH
cwsmith said:
a spring fish in september = excellent fertilizer
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

C
colbypearson
SALTYFISH said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does it really matter who eats what salmon?, I honestly would have never guessed it would have gone on this long :rolleyes:

T
tnffishman
colbypearson said:
Does it really matter who eats what salmon?, I honestly would have never guessed it would have gone on this long :rolleyes:

like I said if salmonkid likes it, then great. But I think it went on this long cause 90% of the salmon fisherman on this forum wouldn't have kept it