The salmon kid strikes again !!!

the salmon kid
here is a nice 25 lb springer i got in grants pass this week end,, have yet to catch a faller,, but when i do you will be seeing pictures and videos:D
 
fishingfreak
:clap:Good Job man thats a biggen:clap::clap:!
 
colbypearson
Nice fish dude, p-m me the link to your youtube channel you were talking to me about that one morning i want to check it out!!!
 
eggs
That a boot??
 
the salmon kid
here is my you tube channel YouTube - cTFM17's Channel

i am adding a new slide show as we speak so you will see it in a couple of minuets ok
 
Last edited:
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! That thing was probably squirty out genitics as you reeled it in!
 
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish man! That thing was probably squirty out genitics as you reeled it in!

Hahaha

Man that things darkkkkkkkkkkkk. I've learned my dark fish lesson, they're fun to catch sometimes but I ain't eatin' 'em.
 
SALTYFISH
Man that thing looks like shoe leather lol!! it is big though.
 
the salmon kid
actually the fish was a decent looking gold color but after sitting on a stringer for a couple of hours and then the ride home in the back of the truck it started to change color and the meat was still pinkish i fried some up when i got home and it was good
 
nwkiller
big ol' darkin
 
Thuggin4Life
I'll give you the big one. I dont eat frozen fish so anything i catch has to be able to sit in the fridge for a week and taste/look just as good as the day i put it in. someday i will try a vaccum sealer and freeze some fish again but something happens to the meat in when it get frozen the thawed. i wouldn't expect that to last long in the fridge but like you said it wasn't quite as dark when caught. I would get that smoker fired up.
 
Thuggin4Life
the salmon kid said:
actually the fish was a decent looking gold color but after sitting on a stringer for a couple of hours and then the ride home in the back of the truck it started to change color and the meat was still pinkish i fried some up when i got home and it was good

You said it bud.
 
rippin fish lips
the salmon kid said:
actually the fish was a decent looking gold color but after sitting on a stringer for a couple of hours and then the ride home in the back of the truck it started to change color and the meat was still pinkish i fried some up when i got home and it was good

Thats a good fish to throw in the smoker!
 
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
I'll give you the big one. I dont eat frozen fish so anything i catch has to be able to sit in the fridge for a week and taste/look just as good as the day i put it in. someday i will try a vaccum sealer and freeze some fish again but something happens to the meat in when it get frozen the thawed. i wouldn't expect that to last long in the fridge but like you said it wasn't quite as dark when caught. I would get that smoker fired up.

Yeah throw it in the smoker!
 
fishndad
man i wont even smoke one that dark lol but every one has a preferance! but its a biggin good job
 
cwsmith
a spring fish in september = excellent fertilizer
 
Thuggin4Life
Yeah i will never put a fish that dark in my smoker again after my buddy had my smoke a darkie for him. yeah time to start a late garden.
 
bigdog
Um hhmm that's a fish.
 
BobbiDollPDX
Come on guys, the poor kid is never gonna want to post again. Take it easy on him.
 
the salmon kid
thank you

some times if you fish all day and the only fish you catch happens to be the ugliest fish in the river and even if you don't catch a good looking fish,.,. be thankful that you got one fish and did't get skunked
and i am thankfull of the fish i got and not mad cause it wast 'shiny'
so next time you catch a ugly fish be glad you caught one and didn't go home empty handed

after all i think that i am the youngest person on this site and only being salmon fishing for 2 years i think i am doing pretty good:) :D :dance:
 
Top Bottom