The inside word?

T
todd_brooks
Just wondering how things are going out there for those of you that fish it all the time.? I was out there for about 5 hours yesterday, covered a lot of ground and did'nt have any takers. Is it just me or what? Was going to go up by the hatchey but the bathrooms at fern park stopped me:) ended up working up to the bridge and then with it getting late. I drove back down below the ladder and worked a good part of that water to. Any feed back would be cool. If its zipper lip creek now a pm works to;)

todd_brooks said:
Just wondering how things are going out there for those of you that fish it all the time.? I was out there for about 5 hours yesterday, covered a lot of ground and did'nt have any takers. Is it just me or what? Was going to go up by the hatchey but the bathrooms at fern park stopped me:) ended up working up to the bridge and then with it getting late. I drove back down below the ladder and worked a good part of that water to. Any feed back would be cool. If its zipper lip creek now a pm works to;)

It needs rain!:pray: I`ve been pickin up a fish here there, but I go hard and long. Sounds like yer coverin the water. All I can say is be stealthy, lighter lines, drab colors and the go to stuff (ya know? the kitchen sink;)) is what`s gonna produce in hard times.:) What where ya chuckin?

He went back

He went back

But was fun
242010006.jpg

Was up there today with my bro and as metalfisher said, you have to work your tail off. We covered 5 hours of hiking today but it paid off with a nice hen and a huge buck that was a little dark to keep. My bro got a 10-12lb buck as well. We lost 2 more.

One of them SNAPPED 15 lb leader. I got a good look at it, had to be at least 15+lbs.

201002005.png

Last edited:
Right on

Right on

I'll keep workin it when I can. I was chuckin small yarn balls tipped with coon ship tails or pieces of tail mostly. Tryed a micro jig under a float and a spoon to. Should have changed up sooned and more often I'm sure but I was lower to so that may not helped. I don't know just have to keep working it I guess. THANKS for the replys for a moment I didn't think I was going to get one.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom