The crick on the morrow?

H
halibuthitman
be origanal.... go to the clack...

O
OnTheDrop
halibuthitman said:
be origanal.... go to the clack...

Do it man, Hit the Clack!!!!! Fish everywhere. Not as much pressure..

And isn't there a place in washington where you can fish at night? Louis or something? Sounds FUn:D

H
halibuthitman
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Do it man, Hit the Clack!!!!! Fish everywhere. Not as much pressure..

And isn't there a place in washington where you can fish at night? Louis or something? Sounds FUn:D
trust me, the lewis is a f** show.. you would be more of a sportsmen if you just went to costco and bought some farmed steelhead.

F
Flymstr
eagle

eagle

FishSchooler said:
wel I don't know I will have to test my skills tomorrow... should I go to eagle fern or the hatchery? please tell... I have not fished in four months have not caught afish in 7... :(

I would say since you have not fished or caught in awhile, I would try the park, where the water is a little more forgiving.

Flymstr;:rolleyes:

M
metalfisher76
halibuthitman said:
trust me, the lewis is a f** show.. you would be more of a sportsmen if you just went to costco and bought some farmed steelhead.

Not the e. fork. Grew up over there and that is a beautiful place.
flymstr??driftboat????????WT!?;)

H
halibuthitman
metalfisher76 said:
Not the e. fork. Grew up over there and that is a beautiful place.
flymstr??driftboat????????WT!?;)

oh yeah...! you need some time off the creek too? ;)

M
metalfisher76
halibuthitman said:
oh yeah...! you need some time off the creek too? ;)

:lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
Rod type dose effect fishing pockets. IM not gonna argue..

I dont use 1oz bobbers with a fly rod, Because I dont use baits that need a 1oz bobber, so I wouldent have to worry about that...

Flyrods are 100000x better IN MY OPIONION!
They are also 100000x harder to use then a spinning rod..

You are right, More casts in the right place equal more fish, How many casts in the "right place" can you make with a spinning rod in 10 minutes?
When fishing Small Streams you need to cover a lot of water in a day. Move to find fish. Buy some Polarized Aviators...

Y
youngbuck307
Troutier Bassier said:
You are right, More casts in the right place equal more fish, How many casts in the "right place" can you make with a spinning rod in 10 minutes?

depends on how good you are with that fly rod! lot of times in small areas you can fish same way you fly guys do!

F
FishSchooler
I'm not going to argue either... :rolleyes:

T
Troutier Bassier
Yeah! Because you know your wrong! :lol:

Dose Eagle Creek have Rainbows or Cutthroughts?

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:

Opinions opinions opinions...

T
todd_brooks
FishSchooler said:
Opinions opinions opinions...

Ha ha a-hole's a-hole's a-hole's ?? :lol::lol:

M
metalfisher76
Troutier Bassier said:

Rainbows
They are right, actually. Pull out the line needed, flip it, simple. Can be a nuisance, if you don`t pay attention yer line will wrap around a lot of stuff on a spinning reel. Hook a fish like that and yer ticked!

F
Flymstr
Trout

Trout

Troutier Bassier said:

Yes it has Rainbows, Bull trout, and some native Brooks up high. All the land above is mainly private, but if you can permission, the trout fishing is great up there.

Flysmtr;:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
Ok, Thanks. I wanted to whip out the 4wt and some nymphs.

Y
youngbuck307
metalfisher76 said:
Rainbows
They are right, actually. Pull out the line needed, flip it, simple. Can be a nuisance, if you don`t pay attention yer line will wrap around a lot of stuff on a spinning reel. Hook a fish like that and yer ticked!

man this has happend coho fishing. Line would get wraped around the handle of my bait caster Id hook a fish go to reel and just end up with a mess lol

Y
youngbuck307
Troutier Bassier said:
Ok, Thanks. I wanted to whip out the 4wt and some nymphs.

hey only bad thing about this is some (a lot) of the year there is smolt in the creek so you will be C&R a lot of them. witch isn't the best thing... so at least pinch barbs or something if your going to try it

T
Troutier Bassier
Thats what I was worried about. I try to handle smolts gently, Same thing with trout.

O
OnTheDrop
Flymstr said:
Yes it has Rainbows, Bull trout, and some native Brooks up high. All the land above is mainly private, but if you can permission, the trout fishing is great up there.

Flysmtr;:cool:

Bull trout and brookies? Damn, Thats exciting. Had no idea they were in there,