Thank you for listening to C.O.H.O radio

L
lilsalmon
Good job Bobbi!!!!! Nice fish....The first time I went with metalfisher it took a couple of days of recuperation but now it seems every time I go out we do some EXTREME climbing and hiking and wading and cliff walking, etc. You have to if you want the nice holes, even at 49. I am soo jealous cuz you got a salmon but my day is coming. Again, great job!

kirkster
kirkster
DirectDrive said:
Hmmm......I always thought that the slave boys were supposed to carry their queen? :confused:

Nice fish !
:D

The last queen I tried to carry threw my ass out. So I guess that means this slave boy is movin on up.lol

B
bigdog
BobbiDollPDX said:
I'm looking forward to meeting you too. Especially since I need to replace all of the spinners I left in the river yesterday.

Well we should set something up then. Just let me know what you want and we will hook you up.

CJ

B
BobbiDollPDX
lilsalmon said:
Good job Bobbi!!!!! Nice fish....The first time I went with metalfisher it took a couple of days of recuperation but now it seems every time I go out we do some EXTREME climbing and hiking and wading and cliff walking, etc. You have to if you want the nice holes, even at 49. I am soo jealous cuz you got a salmon but my day is coming. Again, great job!

Hey, I hear a salmon tried to get you this weekend.

F
Fishydog
Good to see you out there and great to see you get that fish. :clap:
You might not recognize my face, I was on the otherside with Tom, you might recognize my butt :shock: :lol: ;) :cool:

B
bigdog
Fishydog said:
you might recognize my butt :shock: :lol: ;) :cool:

Do I even want to ask about this one Doug? :lol:

B
BobbiDollPDX
Fishydog said:
You might not recognize my face, I was on the otherside with Tom, you might recognize my butt :shock: :lol: ;) :cool:

bigdog said:
Do I even want to ask about this one Doug? :lol:

You mean that's not really part of fishing? :doh:

kirkster
kirkster
Fishydog said:

That's true doug when I saw you across the river I didn't recognize ya until you bent over.lol

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go,Bobbi!! I look forward to meeting you someday...(sooner rather than later) and doing some fishing.

B
BobbiDollPDX
Raincatcher said:
Way to go,Bobbi!! I look forward to meeting you someday...(sooner rather than later) and doing some fishing.

Us girls were talking about trying to get together again in 2 weeks to chase some salmon, maybe you can make it.

I was totally bummed you didn't make it to Clear Lake.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
40 ? 41 ? yer just pups ! but ya got some nice fish ! great job .
them river currents can be tricky sometimes .

M
mgdguy
Nice job Bobbi!! :clap:

D
DirectDrive
Cohosanders said:
Sweet story and nice fish guitar!!
I didn't know that the Guitar Fish were running :shock:
I gotta get with it !

B
bigdog
DirectDrive said:
I gotta get with it !

Only on the sandy.

B
BobbiDollPDX
DirectDrive said:
I gotta get with it !

I heard that chicks that play guitar were hot. I had to assume that fish guitar was even hotter.

D
DirectDrive
BobbiDollPDX said:
I heard that chicks that play guitar were hot. I had to assume that fish guitar was even hotter.
Smokin'
I usually like to have the boombox blarin' Hendrix...that really seems to put 'em on the bite :)