Tenmile lake open seat this weekend? Please?

J
jayfatal
I'm gonna be camping at Tenmile this weekend, Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. My bass boat is on the fritz at the moment and I wont have a boat to fish from. If anyone will be fishing there for bass this weekend and has an open seat, I would love to fill open space. This is 2 years in a row that I have gone to tenmile without a boat. Please let me know thank you so much

jay

541-543-3020

F
Finneus Polebender
Jay do you have a way to haul a small boat ? no motor but could hook you up with a livingston to use!

J
jayfatal
FP thank you very much, that is a very nice offer. I wish I had some room, but with all the camping stuff loaded in the truck, there won't be room. I really appreciate the offer. I think I am gonna rent a boat at the campground, unless someone shows up with an open seat for me. Thanks again, lets go pond hopping one of these days....keep in touch

jay

Q
qwapaw
So Jay, Is this your Honeymoon. If so you must have married quit a gal. Best of luck to you both fishing and camping. The family that fishes together stays together. Tight Lines, Dan

F
Finneus Polebender

You know it ,drop me a line every thurs or so fri /sat are almost always bass fishin days . Got a couple very nice private ponds to fish now headed out w/TT this mornin to one .Have an awesome weekend hope you hook a big one!

F
fishndad
i was there on the 27,28 and 29th, i caught monsters, it was non stop action. i have pictures and will be loading them soon! i caught the biggest bass ive seen in that lake. it was 10 lbs 2 oz! she was a beauty! i caught well over 70 fish, my wife and friend were counting lol.

F
Finneus Polebender

can't wait to see the pics over 70 that place was on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!