Tenmile lake open seat this weekend? Please?

J
jayfatal
I'm gonna be camping at Tenmile this weekend, Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. My bass boat is on the fritz at the moment and I wont have a boat to fish from. If anyone will be fishing there for bass this weekend and has an open seat, I would love to fill open space. This is 2 years in a row that I have gone to tenmile without a boat. Please let me know thank you so much

jay

541-543-3020

F
Finneus Polebender
Jay do you have a way to haul a small boat ? no motor but could hook you up with a livingston to use!

J
jayfatal
FP thank you very much, that is a very nice offer. I wish I had some room, but with all the camping stuff loaded in the truck, there won't be room. I really appreciate the offer. I think I am gonna rent a boat at the campground, unless someone shows up with an open seat for me. Thanks again, lets go pond hopping one of these days....keep in touch

jay

Q
qwapaw
So Jay, Is this your Honeymoon. If so you must have married quit a gal. Best of luck to you both fishing and camping. The family that fishes together stays together. Tight Lines, Dan

F
Finneus Polebender
jayfatal said:
FP thank you very much, that is a very nice offer. I wish I had some room, but with all the camping stuff loaded in the truck, there won't be room. I really appreciate the offer. I think I am gonna rent a boat at the campground, unless someone shows up with an open seat for me. Thanks again, lets go pond hopping one of these days....keep in touch

jay

You know it ,drop me a line every thurs or so fri /sat are almost always bass fishin days . Got a couple very nice private ponds to fish now headed out w/TT this mornin to one .Have an awesome weekend hope you hook a big one!

F
fishndad
i was there on the 27,28 and 29th, i caught monsters, it was non stop action. i have pictures and will be loading them soon! i caught the biggest bass ive seen in that lake. it was 10 lbs 2 oz! she was a beauty! i caught well over 70 fish, my wife and friend were counting lol.

F
Finneus Polebender
fishndad said:
i was there on the 27,28 and 29th, i caught monsters, it was non stop action. i have pictures and will be loading them soon! i caught the biggest bass ive seen in that lake. it was 10 lbs 2 oz! she was a beauty! i caught well over 70 fish, my wife and friend were counting lol.

can't wait to see the pics over 70 that place was on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!